Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

LD 50 wrote: »
    Thats a good class to start with. Find a DNA extractor and just keep scanning Zeds. Then get free running as your next skill.

Yup - Country Girl has a scanner and is working her way down to us. She's currently in Ketchelbank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭notso-quiet1

made it to shackleville, ran out of moves and am stuck on the street tho :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Check back in a half hour o an hour. You should have one or two by then. Hopefully you're still alive.

One tip I use, try to leave a few AP when you bed down. You may need it if your safe house gets broken into. 3-5 is enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

made it to shackleville, ran out of moves and am stuck on the street tho :mad:

whats your position? I'll come and get you.

em broadbery square shackleville

• Advertisement

em broadbery square shackleville

Sit tight, I'll find you nearest entry point :)

oh i see you lol

and I see you :pac:

Whats your AP like? Refresh UD page.

ive got 2 ap,:rolleyes:. does talking use points?

Yes it does, do your talking here for now :)
    Standby.

• Advertisement

Since this is a public forum I have left you a message ingame, never good to make public exact location .

Let me know here, when you are in position. I've got your back.

in position, sorry net went down. now in station with no moves left

Good job on keeping location secret :p

Did you get my PM?

lol i didnt say which station. got your PM, thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

Hey Guys and dolls, Whats the crack. Sorry i haven't been on in a while, although i have been stopping by Malton more then i have been looking in here. I've been busy becoming a father recently so dont have much time on my hands. I'll try stop in a bit more but either way i'll be doiny bit around vigors and surrounding buildings.

Hey Guys and dolls, Whats the crack. Sorry i haven't been on in a while, although i have been stopping by Malton more then i have been looking in here. I've been busy becoming a father recently so dont have much time on my hands. I'll try stop in a bit more but either way i'll be doiny bit around vigors and surrounding buildings.

Congrats Man :D

Boy or Girl?

Our corner of the world is peacefull, unlike yours I bet.:)

We have a few new faces, sure no doubt you have been supping pints with them at Vigors.

Congrats DM! and no worries about the little game - it'll always be there when ya have time.

Hope things are well.

Everythings cool, had a baby girl. Gonna start her on her Z day training shortly ;)

just checked in on vigors and someones knockin! Down to lightly caded, i'm building them now but don't have much AP i'll get them to VSB or there abouts but someone might wanna look in and keep the cades up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

congrats monkey :) least you'll be active every 4 hours now in the night when she needs a feeding :P
    vigors is completely caded now :)

• Advertisement

Just had a nice productive morning. I strolled over to Norwood to find the doors open and a single Z inside with some survivors. So i calmly closed the door, took out my shotgun and emptied it into the rotten head of the Z. I then dumped his body outside got the cades up slightly and tended to the wounded.
    Thats my good deed for the day, i'm headin back to vigors to get sh1t faced and abuse zombies from the safety of a second story window.:P

P.S: maybe someone can stick there head in and make sure things are ok a lil later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

Edit its working now

byrner88 wrote: »
    doesnt seem to be working today

UD? I'm able to login ok... but I also may not be near your location. I had issues last week that were related to my area and UD access for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

DakotaYoda wrote: »
    UD? I'm able to login ok... but I also may not be near your location. I had issues last week that were related to my area and UD access for some reason.
    What area was that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DarknessEntices

BARHAH HARMANZ!

It's just your friendly neighbourhood zambah here saying H! :D

It's nice to see you guys are still around even though it seems that that means me being used for target practice ;)

Hopefully with the upcoming season we'll be going trick or treating and I for one wouldn't mind getting some stale candy to compliment the occasional head shots if it's not to much to ask :p

/Darkness Entices ~ SFHNAS

EDIT:
    Just to clarify, that last part of my rattle was the closest I could get to Boardsies :)
    And I must say that that SuperSean11 is one smooth mover. Don't know how many times I grabbed hold of him to try to grab a bite out of him, only to have him slip away again :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

hi if any one can revive me im outside the heddington museam in randalbank i was just getting the hang of it i had free running and hand to hand and axe + 15% then i got killed.
    im wandering around looking for someone to help me
    should i be looking somewhere in paticular? i was waiting outside hospitals
    and is there a group i should join?
    thanks

my user name is badger33

You should join the Boardsie's :D

PM me you ID and we'll add you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭dioltas

Where do ye guys hang out? Might call in to say hello! I'm zed at the mo just waiting for a revive, got greedy and ran out of ap...

dioltas wrote: »
    Where do ye guys hang out? Might call in to say hello! I'm zed at the mo just waiting for a revive, got greedy and ran out of ap...

We normally like to sip cold ones at the bar in the Vigors motel in North K'bank (although you could meet a Boardsies anywhere in Malton) sometimes we will to go on pub crawls :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭dioltas

I've been staying in tollyton mall for the last while, in shackleville now. Might give a call down for a few scoups in a few days so!

Edit: I'm at Swaffield Plaza, just 3 blocks north of ye!! If any of ye have a syringe to spare, would ye mind coming over and sticking me!

Advertisement