Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

MissNaomi wrote: »
    *Puts her stillettos back on*
    Remind me to get some new ones soon....

Nah - just have Catchy or lesta give them a good going-over with their tongues. That should take care of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

MissNaomi wrote: »
    *Puts her stillettos back on*
    Remind me to get some new ones soon....

Get some new shoes :) There is other threads you can post on, if you wish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭MissNaomi

Already on it my dear Catchy :)

And yup... might have to get someone to clean those shows... can't go shopping for a while :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭MacBrayne

Yes, needing to post some up myself in order to join the group.

Gotta get to 25 they tell me.

MacBrayne wrote: »
    Yes, needing to post some up myself in order to join the group.

Gotta get to 25 they tell me.

Yes indeed Mac! Post away and we'll get ya into the Arms forum. A bit clunky but it sure works well enough.

• Advertisement

Posting away...

Been looking around, looks like a cool forum. But then it's mostly irish so that goes without saying.

Posting away...

Been looking around, looks like a cool forum. But then it's mostly irish so that goes without saying.

Indeed - check out the rest of the zombie survival forum. It's good stuff and any posts there count towards your post total.

That's what I've been doing. Kinda slow starting off though, the 25 will come fast enough once I read enough to get a feel and start chipping in.

Until then I'll do stuff like this.

That's what I've been doing. Kinda slow starting off though, the 25 will come fast enough once I read enough to get a feel and start chipping in.

Yup - you can go the insistent route of 25 posts in a row like Naomi did or... well.... do it in a less frenetic pace. It all counts the same.

Please don't clog up this thread with pointless posts.

• Advertisement

MD says we can't do what we used to so...

Mac - sounds like the hospital to the west of us is open for biz and perhaps the Mall. Little confused by Jano's message. How are you sitting for ammo? 25 AP.... uh.... make that 7. Q was stuck in Pikes w/ a rotter. May need to check on her when you can.

I have a total of 14 pistol rounds, which is not quite enough do take one out. I also have 10 shottie shells, but no shotgun in which to use them. 27 AP so I can start on it if you want, but probably not finish the job.

I have a total of 14 pistol rounds, which is not quite enough do take one out. I also have 10 shottie shells, but no shotgun in which to use them. 27 AP so I can start on it if you want, but probably not finish the job.

A few punters pitched in and Anna is safe and well :)

If there's nothing else to do today, when I get up the AP I'll go find FAKs. Still building the XP with this alt.

Q is still in Pykes and doors were open... I only realised it when I came back from St-El hospital, caded there and grabbed Faks. I faked Q once and caded a little bit.
    She definitely should have slept in Preston....

So St-El is open for business and holding now at VSB++

It used up all of my ammo and AP, but Q is safe and FAK'd, zombie is cleared, cades up to spec.

The only thing I didn't do was clean the bloodstains.

Haha !!! Nice work Mac :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 ItSheepDawg

Itsheepdawg <--- just joined, at vigors right now

Hi ItSheepDawg and welcome to the Boards.ie!

Boardsie Ozmandius Prather here.

The forum you are posting in is public but we use it for new members to get up to speed and for us to get to know them.

Please post your UD ID here when you can and change your group name to "Boardsies".

Please post any relevant information here until we get your clearance to our protected forum. This forum sight does require a minimum of 25 posts for admission - so please post as you are able - just don't post any sensitive information that may get you or other Boardsies eaten! :D

Oz

Hi, SheepDawg.

My alt is in Knights Templar and I'm also in the process of building posts for clearance into a protected forum here.

Do you have a profile link to share? Mine is http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1314656 for Knut Staake (KTs).

Also check out some of the other zombie apocalypse forums, they're pretty fun reading.

• Advertisement

Welcome along, hope you are enjoying the beers in Vigors, we brought it back from our tour.

Do you want to join the Boardsies? You are more than welcome to post here even if you don't, the more survivours that work together in Malton, the better off we shall all be.

My UD ID:1685261

Yea i love this game its really fun to play. And im feeling very welcomed at vigors. So do you guys have any events or anything of that sort?

My UD ID:1685261

Yea i love this game its really fun to play. And im feeling very welcomed at vigors. So do you guys have any events or anything of that sort?

Well we just came back from a tour of Malton, it was great craic. If you ask Kromdar nicely he might show you the photo collection :p

What did yall do on the tour?

Got you added to my priority revive list.

Tour was a blast, and having the Boardsies to work with made it that much better.

We pretty much headed north seeing the sights, then shot to the far NE corner to see what we could do against the worst, most ruined, notoriously treacherous area Malton has to offer. There was even a Boardsie side trip that I wasn't along for, I think that was while I was visiting the Zoo.

Thats awesome, well im glad i found you guys. So far the fastest way it seems to gain xp to me is by the use of faks. But its hard to find anyone that hasnt been healed. I'm not going to be labled as a pk if i attack somone and heal after?

Thats awesome, well im glad i found you guys. So far the fastest way it seems to gain xp to me is by the use of faks. But its hard to find anyone that hasnt been healed. I'm not going to be labled as a pk if i attack somone and heal after?

Generally you are ok to attack someone as long as you heal them up right away after AND you speak to them and tell them what you are doing.

So - as long as you tell someone you are going to attack them and then heal them immediately after you should be ok. If you do this in Vigors and warn any of the Boardsies I don't think they'll mind.

FAKs are your best bet for leveling quickly. I'd save your XP and get Diagnosis as your next skill - that will let you see who needs healing which will save you a lot of trouble.

Ok thanks for the advice :)

ah, stuck outside vigos with 2 zombies on the prowl

• Advertisement

FML dead lol these zombies dont play around... im outside the Norwood Building right now... feel free to revivafy lol

Advertisement