Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

FML dead lol these zombies dont play around... im outside the Norwood Building right now... feel free to revivafy lol

No worries - stand and move to Hensler Walk, 1e of Norwood, as soon as you are able to and someone will get you revived.

Make sure you have enough AP saved up to stand AND move to safety after you are revived. St Matheo's will most likely be an Entry Point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭MacBrayne

It can also be a good idea once revived to stay down until you have all 50 AP saved up. You'll not find a safer place to sleep in all of Malton than an old fashioned dirtnap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 ItSheepDawg

IM ALIIIIVE!

So what exactly IS the history with bat**** insane? I read a recruitment link spray painted on st. george. What would boardsies do?

BI is one of the organized zombie strike teams from last year's Mall Tour that stayed together when the Tour disbanded. They're not the sort of thing that can be met head-on , so I think Boardsie leadership is working on a tactic to try against them.

They have recently claimed that their next target is Kempsterbank, so everyone is on the lookout to try and guess when they'll hit us.

• Advertisement

****, this is epic

This sort of thing happens from time to time, welcome to Malton.

It is pretty big to be in the middle of when you're just starting out, so kick back and learn to enjoy the activity. There will be plenty to do and plenty of XP to be gained soon, that's for sure.

MacBrayne wrote: »
    This sort of thing happens from time to time, welcome to Malton.

It is pretty big to be in the middle of when you're just starting out, so kick back and learn to enjoy the activity. There will be plenty to do and plenty of XP to be gained soon, that's for sure.
    Something im good at, rofl... woot woot, 25 post :), where do i go?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

i signed up became soldier messed around for a bit turned it off went for dinner came back nd id been killed and am now a zombie like WTF thats not on

Yeah, that can happen. Play is always live, if you're not in a safe place you'll probably die.

If you are near Kempsterbank, go to Hensler Walk or Ebbutt Road. If not, find a cemetery near you and hope that it's active. Wait at one of those places and someone will come along with a needle to bring you back to life. Also, put 'Please Revive' in your zombie profile so that people will know you'd rather be a survivor.

• Advertisement

Ok, so i got bargain hunting thinking i would get FAKs faster at a mall than a hospital, only it seems like im finding nothing a whole lot more than the hospital. Isn't it a higher rate at mall with shopping and bargain hunting than at a hospital?

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Ok, so i got bargain hunting thinking i would get FAKs faster at a mall than a hospital, only it seems like im finding nothing a whole lot more than the hospital. Isn't it a higher rate at mall with shopping and bargain hunting than at a hospital?

I always have better luck in a lit hospital for FAK's then in a lit medical Mall store. Saying that I always have better search rates in a Mall gun shop than a PD.

My experience is that a lit mall is as good as an unlit hospital for FAKs and a lit PD is as good for guns as an unlit mall.

It is not exactly true, but makes a good enough rule of thumb.

I believe it is documented that a Hospital is a much better source of FAK's than a mall. Pretty sure it was one of the changes at one point but I don't remember for sure.

FAKS? Go to a hospital :D
    Guns/Ammo? Go to a mall :D

ok, thanks for clearing that up guys, just made my way back to st. matts lol.

so i'm starting to get the hang of earning xp and nearly have enough for an upgrade but should i9 get free running or hand to hand first

p.s any boardsies in or around tapton

Free running definitely.

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    so i'm starting to get the hang of earning xp and nearly have enough for an upgrade but should i9 get free running or hand to hand first

p.s any boardsies in or around tapton

Yep - Free Running is your best bet.

If you are looking for the Boardsies your best chance in in Kempsterbank around the Vigors Hotel area. You can enter Vigors after you get Free Running. Otherwise St Matheo's next door is usually VSB.

Finally, i can make needles :), now i can do some real defense against the zombie infestation.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 RoddyWinters

Hi guys! I had a hell of a time trying to get my account to work. I never did, so I had to start a new one. I think I have to accumulate some posts now though so I can get to your secure forum, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, good to be here again.

• Advertisement

Hi guys! I had a hell of a time trying to get my account to work. I never did, so I had to start a new one. I think I have to accumulate some posts now though so I can get to your secure forum, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, good to be here again.

Heya Roddy! Nice to have ya back.

Yeah the boards had some rather major issues some weeks a go and many accounts had problems. I think admins were helping people on a case by case basis...

• Registered Users Posts: 22 RoddyWinters

Sounds rough. So, do I need to get to a certain amount of posts again? If I remember right, it was 30 I think before I could get to the special section.

Sounds rough. So, do I need to get to a certain amount of posts again? If I remember right, it was 30 I think before I could get to the special section.

Yes I believe the magic number is 25.

You may be able to find something else that tickles your fancy in here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1079

25 posts don't have to be on this one thread so help yourself! :)

the mob are wreaking havok in tapton took over the hospitals pds fire stations i've been standing in dix place for ages waiting for a revive but theres noone alive to help me and i don't have the ap to make the treck to the next rp

the mob are wreaking havok in tapton took over the hospitals pds fire stations i've been standing in dix place for ages waiting for a revive but theres noone alive to help me and i don't have the ap to make the treck to the next rp

If you can make it to Walk Walk, Hensler Walk, or Ebbutt Road in Kempsterbank so one would be happy to revive you soon enough. Just get there when you are able and make sure you are standing up.

Finally, i can make needles :), now i can do some real defense against the zombie infestation.

Don't bother wasting AP making Jabs, Search NT buildings instead and your sure to find some.

do revive groups only revive people who send in a request.
    wanted the knight templar to revive me so i joined their forum to make a request but never got confirmation email so it wont let me post. i'm standing in ebbut road in kempsterbank by the way anyone give me a revive

wanted the knight templar to revive me so i joined their forum to make a request but never got confirmation email so it wont let me post. i'm standing in ebbut road in kempsterbank by the way anyone give me a revive

PM me you UD ID and I'll come get ya

wanted the knight templar to revive me so i joined their forum to make a request but never got confirmation email so it wont let me post. i'm standing in ware walk anyone give me a revive

No you don't have to belong to any group to get a revive necessarily. Just stand as a zombie at a revive point and someone will get to you.

Can't rev you right now but will get you in the next day or so in case someone else doesn't.

Dunno on the confirm email from KT but I'd double check your spam/junk folder.

If you can post your UD ID that would be great.

EDIT - Sorry MD. Didn't see you had already posted. :)

• Advertisement

I guessing this is our man f0ggy89 :pac:

Jabbed ya, wait until you are at full AP before you attempt to stand up. Standing up will cost you 10AP for now. Junkyard 1 click due East is entry point.

Advertisement