Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

tanks alot mickey your a life saver(literally). how do you know whos who when it comes to zombies i didn't think usernames showed for zombies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭MissNaomi

Hi F0ggy92 :)

They don't show... but there is a way : by adding players in your contact list you will see them.
    Also, once you get scientist skills you can also use a DNA extractor that permits you to see who the zombies are.

Happy hunting !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

MissNaomi wrote: »
    Hi F0ggy92 :)

They don't show... but there is a way : by adding players in your contact list you will see them.
    Also, once you get scientist skills you can also use a DNA extractor that permits you to see who the zombies are.

Happy hunting !

Hah, we found you guys
    Gripping Shaftyboyire by the shoulders, you crush them for 3 damage. They die.
    Gripping Micky Dolenz by the shoulders, you bite them for 4 damage. They die. They become infected.

Mmmm, boardsies sure are tasty ;):D
    Hungie+ (60HP), dogrags+ (60HP), Miss Naomi+ (60HP), Ozmandius Prather+ (60HP)

Om nom nom nom :pac::pac:

I believe you need some first aid kits, the MOB will get to you all soon. You can run if you like, I love the chase :D

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Just missed ya.

No doubt I won't next time ;)

Touching Virus is Ass of Jack.

Just missed ya.

No doubt I won't next time ;)

Touching Virus is Ass of Jack.

Awww, how sweet. I love it when you talk brave :p

See you guys...around.

74152831.jpg

• Advertisement

Awww, how sweet. I love it when you talk brave :p

See you guys...around.

Good meeting you again, we should do it again soon.

You fire your pistol at Ass of Jack for 5 damage. Their rotten flesh absorbs 1 point of that damage. They take a Headshot and die.

Good meeting you again, we should do it again soon.

You disappear for a few days and then sneak up behind? You ran from the task of defending Pole Mall, and then you leave a headshot as a calling card? What can I say..I feel cheated :(

At least you didn't give us a prime example of how you harmans utilise the full alphabet, which is more than I can say for some of your team Picture4-6.png

I'm sure the MOB will pay both you and your foulmouthed friend back, you'll see both the truth and the light of BARHAH soon enough :D

You disappear for a few days and then sneak up behind? You ran from the task of defending Pole Mall, and then you leave a headshot as a calling card? What can I say..I feel cheated :(

You are the one who disappeared, not me. I had some errands to run so it took a little longer than expected to find ya. Why would I have stayed in Pole? so you could sneak up on me, like before.

I like to keep things simple, nothing like a shot in the face to let someone know you are thinking about them :D

You are the one who disappeared, not me. I had some errands to run so it took a little longer than expected to find ya. Why would I have stayed in Pole? so you could sneak up on me, like before.

I like to keep things simple, nothing like a shot in the face to let someone know you are thinking about them :D

And a shot to Ass of Jack's face lets me know you're thinking about me? A tremendous assumption, because by that there screenshot I'm none other than Zombie Rush :P

You'll have to try harder to pick me out of a crowd, but I've only got eyes for you, no worries there ;)

14 Zombs outside the Jilliard Building.....
    I made a big enough dent in the barricades to let the rest take care of it....
    Should be eating brains by tomorrow.:p

• Advertisement

Much to our disappointment, the MOB took a detour back into Kempsterbank to wish you Boardsies a Happy St. Patrick's Day and only found nine of you holed up and not a Mickey Dolenz in sight.

So instead we ate some dogrags, a little bit of Miss Naomi, scared the crap out of Ozmandias who ran like a girl and got slightly unlucky with kojak who limped out of the place with an infection and was FAKing like mad - we'll get you next time harman!

Happy St Patrick's Day, from the Militant Order of Barhah!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Much to our disappointment, the MOB took a detour back into Kempsterbank to wish you Boardsies a Happy St. Patrick's Day and only found nine of you holed up and not a Mickey Dolenz in sight.

So instead we ate some dogrags, a little bit of Miss Naomi, scared the crap out of Ozmandias who ran like a girl and got slightly unlucky with kojak who limped out of the place with an infection and was FAKing like mad - we'll get you next time harman!

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaame... the MOB is boring and really rather small anymore. It used to be something to be feared and admired. Not so much anymore. Now the RRF - now THERE'S an organization.

Plus yer early - St Patty's party does not start until tomorrow and Vigors will be ready to go by then.

Anything else interesting going on?

Carry on....

We'll meet, don't you fear. see ya very soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭MissNaomi

It does seem like I fought back though... do NOT underestimate the power of a human that got zedded ;)

Ass of Jack... was a pleasure ! Just too bad you're too heavy to drag... would have made a nice doormat :P

DakotaYoda wrote: »
    Laaaaaaaaaaaaaame... the MOB is boring and really rather small anymore. It used to be something to be feared and admired. Not so much anymore. Now the RRF - now THERE'S an organization.

Plus yer early - St Patty's party does not start until tomorrow and Vigors will be ready to go by then.

Anything else interesting going on?

Carry on....

It's clear you've been misinformed. This was a private party for certain members of the MOB, the rest of us won't be visiting you guys in Vigors. For a "lame" and "rather small" group we mashed Kempsterbank when we were all in it, and have done a few suburbs since. But you're right, you continue on believing what you want while running away from us ;)

Unfortunately our zombie brains don't keep dates very well, so while we're early at least we're partying on down :D

@Mickey: Looking forward to it :cool:

Vigours is open and the brains are ready to flow.

Vigors all clear, our visitors have been ran out. Pretty much like what St Patrick did with the Snakes :P

Vigors all clear, our visitors have been ran out. Pretty much like what St Patrick did with the Snakes :P

Looks like Kempsterbank is being hit pretty bad now. Most buildings were ruined yesterday with rebuilding happening today...

Jilliard is open with about 10 outside. Generator & Radio are smashed.

You can attribute it to some Saint if you like, but I did tell you it was a friendly once-off from some of your biggest fans in the MOB ;)

• Advertisement

You can attribute it to some Saint if you like, but I did tell you it was a friendly once-off from some of your biggest fans in the MOB ;)

Hee hee, I knew you'd bite (that works on so many levels :))

Where you gone? go on, give me a clue ;)

Great laugh eating brains in the Jilliard this morning.

Hee hee, I knew you'd bite (that works on so many levels :))

Where you gone? go on, give me a clue ;)

Heh, always happy to oblige.

The biggest clue I can give you, or any of our friends, is here. You'll always be able to find us :)

Was in Wray Heights today and counted about 30 on the streets and 14 in buildings. highest group being 5. Most buildings ruined but a few are still standing strong.

Got PK'ed in Titus General by BA Normal and Reverend E Dooley. Just a heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

i'm dead i'm in the norwood building beside vigors please revive me my username is f0ggy89

# Micky Dolenz shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (21 hours and 24 minutes ago) (Scent lost.) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
    # Micky Dolenz said "Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty You're listening to the boy from the big bad city This is jam hot . Hi Jack, bye Jack :-)" (21 hours and 23 minutes ago)
    # Micky Dolenz shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (21 hours and 23 minutes ago) (Scent lost.)
    # You took a Headshot from Micky Dolenz the Zombie Hunter! You will need to spend an extra 5AP to stand up. (21 hours and 23 minutes ago)
    # Micky Dolenz dumped your body out onto the street. (21 hours and 23 minutes ago)

I hear you're back hunting us MOB zombies again, I do hope you stick around Morrish/Giddings for our tasty treats. Ass of Jack says thanks :p

@Mickey: Looking forward to it :cool:

It was nice meeting again. I'll be sure and do it again real soon ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭flynnduism

Can't seem to access the Boardsies forum anymore, have I been locked out??

Anyone else having problems?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

flynnduism wrote: »
    Can't seem to access the Boardsies forum anymore, have I been locked out??

Anyone else having problems?

I'm in flynn. Looks ok - I checked your account too and yer not banned or anything. You getting an error?

Hit me up on gchat if ya can...

Advertisement