Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭flynnduism

Ah yes, there it is. I somehow became unsubscribed from the forum so the threads weren't showing up on my control panel

Mystery solved!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭MissNaomi

Hi guys !

I'm still around in case you are wondering... been trying to get some ammo and I keep failing. PD was not gennied so waste AP, then tried to get a gennie but kept getting fuel... now I'm sitting at Raymond with no ammo still and its getting frustrating :mad:

Anyone has a better place to ammo up ? PD I keep trying is Sweatman Walk south of Shakleville

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

MissNaomi wrote: »
    Hi guys !

I'm still around in case you are wondering... been trying to get some ammo and I keep failing. PD was not gennied so waste AP, then tried to get a gennie but kept getting fuel... now I'm sitting at Raymond with no ammo still and its getting frustrating :mad:

Anyone has a better place to ammo up ? PD I keep trying is Sweatman Walk south of Shakleville

Search rates nearly every where are pretty poor. Not sure if its the Z vs S ratio or what. I'd hit Woodfoffee Mall to remarm - its just east of Shackleville in Tollytown. It was up recently. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭MissNaomi

Oh good ! So its not just me. I thought I was going insane never getting anything on search.

THanks for the tip ! This means I have to wait yet another AP cycle to head there and a couple more to reload... sigh...

See you soonish :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Little Daddy

Hello Dear fellows, its little daddy of the quietest zombie group around, SFHNAS!

Anyway, as distinguished enemies, we'd like to invite you to something a bit different.

As an april fools prank, 2 of our members ran off and ruined St ferreol's hospital in Dartside, see?

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/St._Ferreol%27s_Hospital_%28Dartside%29

What started as a joke has turned into a franchise, and as such we're asking all those survivor groups to change side for a bit.

Already several knights templar alts have shambled over and added their numbers to the horde. So if you have a spare zombie, why not bring him over?

or just say hi on the forum. http://sfhnas.forums-free.com/portal.html

L.D.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Sounds interesting LD, We'll check it out alright, I sense a Boardsie roadtrip coming soon ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Uhjoebilly

Are you by chance looking for a new member? If you'd like a resume, let me know.

Uhjoebilly wrote: »
    Are you by chance looking for a new member? If you'd like a resume, let me know.

Welcome to Boards :)

Have you got a UD character? PM me you UD profile and we'll go from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I'm in the Pole Mall in West Grayside; someone sprayed this;

"Boardsies Rule Kempsterbank!"

I have a few characters;

Faranil (lvl 41) who I dont really use anymore except for lulz
    Madlennis (41) Ditto
    Francis O'Driscoll (lvl 7) Boondock Saint style criminal in Yagoton
    Cian Moran (lvl 4), roleplaying as an average Joe, hanging around in West Grayside
    Father O'Donnell (lvl 8) roleplaying as a priest in Pescodside
    Sir Rupert (level 8) a gentlemen who speaks like Raffles the Gentleman Thug. Hangs out in Edgecombe.

• Advertisement

So what do I do now? I just died in Titus GH. Micky Dolenz said to re-visit the forum, so here I am :-P.

By the way, I'm Dual Nature, so good luck finding me! :-P I'll stay in the area...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

if you have ankle grab and you get revved does it carry over?

Uhjoebilly wrote: »
    By the way, I'm Dual Nature, so good luck finding me! :-P I'll stay in the area...

If and when you join the Boardsies, bear in mind that dual nature playing is forbidden.

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    if you have ankle grab and you get revved does it carry over?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

how do, havent been on this forum in ages so popped over to see what was going on played this game a few months ago and forgot about it, but if you need someone to join up with you and have a laugh i'd be a willing participent :P

Survivor name allanb49 *original as always*

allanb49 wrote: »
    how do, havent been on this forum in ages so popped over to see what was going on played this game a few months ago and forgot about it, but if you need someone to join up with you and have a laugh i'd be a willing participent :P

Survivor name allanb49 *original as always*

Hi :)

PM me on your UD ID profile (copy and paste it from UD) and we'll get you access to our forum as soon as we can.

What's your Location? We hang in North Kempsterbank. Make your way there.

coolo im in Lerwill Heights so may take me a while to get to you all asleep for the time being :P

Cool - glad to see ya checking things out allan!!

Made it so far to the North Blythville Police Station :S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

Just woke up in mitchem mall in vinetown, may drop over to see what's happenin in kempsterbank....

been asleep for over 6 months!!

Wow, thats a long sleep alright.

Head on down to K'bank, we'll have pints :D

Made it to Wray Heights, just going to chill for a while now (but less than 6 months).

See y'all soon :D

Ok so there seems to have been a big surge around kempsterbank and surrounding areas.
    Just got revived and into holly cresent PD in west grayside if anyone wants to come on down for a party.:cool:

Lots of zeds knockin around:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Quadsey

So have the Zombies won?
    I've been dead for several days now and have been shuffling around. I cant find a single building in tact, they all say 'have been ruined for some time'

So where are all the survivors gone?

So long as there are revives to be had and a safe house somewhere (there's a few green squares yet to the NW) the Zeds shall never win.....

Boardsies are trying to get back up and running - Kbank is in awful rough shape. East-Central is in decent shape and you can catch rev's there for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭NOGMaxpower

DakotaYoda wrote: »
    Boardsies are trying to get back up and running - Kbank is in awful rough shape. East-Central is in decent shape and you can catch rev's there for sure.

ah it all went to ****e after i stopped playing... coincidence? lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

ah it all went to ****e after i stopped playing... coincidence? lmao
    same here dude, I stop playing for a month or so and BOOM Kbank is lost to the enemies.... LOL

• Advertisement

Gents - kindly stop on over to the RP at Ebbutt if ya need a jab. Things are coming around but we're still pretty thin. Taking back Kbank one building at a time!

Advertisement