Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

My oh my, what was SuperSean11 doing all the way out in Paynerton? The friendly folks in the MOB decided to say hello anyways, but we're sure this isn't your burb...
    You maul SuperSean11 for 3 damage, and grab hold of them. They die.

Much love, as always <3

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Haven't seen yourself in while. Paynerton, you say? interesting :)

Haven't seen yourself in while. Paynerton, you say? interesting :)

Oh we're around all right, I figure there's not much point in goading you lot with my brain-eating messages when it's nothing to do with you. But coming across a boardsie brain is always cause for a little post in here :pac:

If you fancy a roadtrip I'm sure you won't have to look all that far. You've not forgotten us have you? We've not forgotten you anyways, that's for sure - delicacies such as yourself are hard to come by among the veal in Malton these days

# You were killed by a zombie (SuperSean11)+. (1 hour and 9 minutes ago)
    # A zombie ( SuperSean11 )+ gestured at one of the bodies. (1 hour and 5 minutes ago)
    # A zombie ( SuperSean11 )+ said "Hah hah hah" (1 hour and 4 minutes ago)

Hah hah hah, the joke is on you buddy. Try again :cool::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Anyone still play this?

Iv just been revived in Pitneybank, but am laying dead until Iv enough AP to get somewhere safe.. lest I be attacked and killed AGAIN! Im also infected so as soon as I get to my feet Iv to go looking for someone with a medi kit :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

yeah we still play it, but we have our own board for it. come to kempsterbank, and we'll see what we can do for you.

I made my way to a police station and got FAK'd to bits.. :pac: Im grand now, just realising how good I had it in terms of gaining XP as a zombie.. its a bitch to do as a survivor.

Are. You. Jokin?! Kempsterbank is 3 suburbs SW. No thanks :pac:

I made my way to a police station and got FAK'd to bits.. :pac: Im grand now, just realising how good I had it in terms of gaining XP as a zombie.. its a bitch to do as a survivor.

Are. You. Jokin?! Kempsterbank is 3 suburbs SW. No thanks :pac:

We are watching you. :P

Me hole yas are, although it wouldnt be such a far fetched idea.. what with me having the same username on it as I do on this an' all.

Me hole yas are, although it wouldnt be such a far fetched idea.. what with me having the same username on it as I do on this an' all.

I bet ya a headshot otherwise ;)

• Advertisement

Leave me be! Iv done nothing to deserve it *cries*

Leave me be! Iv done nothing to deserve it *cries*

Aw, come here, let me wipe away those tears, with my shot gun :P

You are either with us or against us, talk to Touching Virus :pac:

Im with ya ya bellend, just not arsed trekking across 3 suburbs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭SwarfegaHead

I've been playing this off and on now for a year or two, never really banded together with anyone, do ye have room for one more? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

I've been playing this off and on now for a year or two, never really banded together with anyone, do ye have room for one more? :p

i'm doing the same thing. Rarely stroll far from Shearbank, if anyone's nearby?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

I am in Shearbank too. First day as a survivor, and I got killed by a zombie overnight. Is there a cure (NT?) anywhere near S'bank? I dont want to be a Z!

Are there gangs / clans in this game?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

There are groups/clans. The Boardsies have a group, though it's pretty inactive right now and we hang out around the Vigors Hotel in Kempsterbank.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

I am in Shearbank too. First day as a survivor, and I got killed by a zombie overnight. Is there a cure (NT?) anywhere near S'bank? I dont want to be a Z!

Are there gangs / clans in this game?

go to alder row, near the middle of shearbank and wait there. that's a rev point

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Shearbank#Suburb_Map

what are you called?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Gavrox

I started the game two days ago as a police officer in a Strongly barricaded police station with about 5 other survivors in the building, everythin was goin well, didnt get a chance the day after or yesterday to play it, loggged on five minutes ago to find myself lying dead and 5 bodies lying around me, oh well.
    need to start playin this game more or need to find a better one like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 FaMzNeSS

Good day ladies and gentlemen,

This is Captain FaMzNeSS of the Dunell Hills Police Department, an Ally in the game Urban Dead.

I was reaching out to you fine folks as we haven't discussed any allied communications in quite some time. We wanted to see how you all were doing and open up the possibility for coordination in-game.

We can discuss allied comms here, or if you'd like, we also have a forum dedicated strictly to the DHPD located at www.dhpd.tk. We hope to hear from you guys soon!

"Oh, Herro Hans Brix!"
    captain-bar.png
    DHPDSig-1.jpg?t=1291257508

• Advertisement

Welcome Captain FaMzNeSS,

We would love to work together to make Malton a more pro survivor place to live.

A Boardsie Ambassador will be in touch shortly :) .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭phill106

just started playing this, level 1 noob :)
    I have 2 characters now

bony mahony (cop)
    nearly corpse(soldier)

Did exploring buildings and tried to kill stuff with soldier, didnt do well.
    Just searched alot for stuff with bony and found loads of shotguns and radios etc.
    Need ap!

Joined boadsies too, now what!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

head to kempsterbank for a start and try to pick up free running on your way.

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    head to kempsterbank for a start and try to pick up free running on your way.

Great, im in houldenbank so not too far away. As for picking up freerunning, is it best to try and kill zombies or whats best way to get some xp going?

phill106 wrote: »
    Great, im in houldenbank so not too far away. As for picking up freerunning, is it best to try and kill zombies or whats best way to get some xp going?

It's a rather boring method - but finding FAK's, first aid kids, and healing for 5xp each time is a great way. It depends on your class and what skills you have too. If you are a fireman your axe is the best way to get xp early on.

Just stay with it - the first level or 2 can be slow but then things really pick up and the game gets more entertaining. Post away here and we'll help ye out the best we can!

oh my god, let me get enough xp to level up! grrrr!
    Im not injured, so cant heal myself, no one around me is hurt at the moment. Ah ill get there eventually.

phill106 wrote: »
    oh my god, let me get enough xp to level up! grrrr!

heh. Hang in there!!! Once ya get past level 2 things improve dramatically. It's just a little slow until then.

If you can make it to Kempsterbank we can help ya out w/ getting XP. We can tell ya who needs FAK'ing, where Z's are to attack for xp, etc.

Head for the Norwood Building, it's VSB++ so you can enter. Post when you get there and we'll help ya out.

DakotaYoda wrote: »
    heh. Hang in there!!! Once ya get past level 2 things improve dramatically. It's just a little slow until then.

If you can make it to Kempsterbank we can help ya out w/ getting XP. We can tell ya who needs FAK'ing, where Z's are to attack for xp, etc.

Head for the Norwood Building, it's VSB++ so you can enter. Post when you get there and we'll help ya out.

Thanks, looks like I will make it there today or tomorrow (mutters about 50 moves)

Made it! Im in kempsterbank in a very strongly barricaded building. Name is bony mahony

Very few moves left now though

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Hi guys, new player here, I'm very slowly making my way over to Kempsterbank from Foulkes Village, I might give ye a shout when I'm over there :cool:

Advertisement