Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

has anyone heard about these guys yet? I thought they were supposed to be an attempt by the Dead to increase the number of survivors and ruin the search rates.

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Unlimited_Zerg_Works

You can see the number of them on the stats page, at the moment its 1400 members with an average level of 1...

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

has anyone heard about these guys yet? I thought they were supposed to be an attempt by the Dead to increase the number of survivors and ruin the search rates.

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Unlimited_Zerg_Works

You can see the number of them on the stats page, at the moment its 1400 members with an average level of 1...

Just saw 11 of these zergs - 5 in one place in Tapton, 6 more together in Greentown, all "udbebroken" - all almost dead from zeds.

Just saw 11 of these zergs - 5 in one place in Tapton, 6 more together in Greentown, all "udbebroken" - all almost dead from zeds.

There's 5 near where I have one of my alts sheltering, are they hostile?

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

There's 5 near where I have one of my alts sheltering, are they hostile?

I honestly don't know, but I wanna say no...they were all just standing there, outside, being devoured by zeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

Just saw a sh1tload of udbebrokens also.

Zerging like that could just ruin it :mad:

Is it like a bot or sommink?

• Advertisement

I honestly don't know, but I wanna say no...they were all just standing there, outside, being devoured by zeds.

Weird.. so pretty much 2070*50 points of free exp for zombies then?

I hope they don't start clogging up the revive points later

this place has been quite lately ;)

I killed two Red Rum'ers today, total bounty claimed:250 :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Yeah, it is quiet in here. Maybe it's because The Dead cleaned house and ate all around them. I see Micky's still feeling the ill effects of ladno's chow-down :D

Remember guys, the MOB isn't all that far away :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Yeah, it is quiet in here. Maybe it's because The Dead cleaned house and ate all around them. I see Micky's still feeling the ill effects of ladno's chow-down :D

Remember guys, the MOB isn't all that far away :pac::pac::pac:

Who?

Oh yeah the MOB, they were big for a while weren't they?.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Who?

Oh yeah the MOB, they were big for a while weren't they?.

Well I've never been so insulted. There is many a zombie still in the MOB who can have at your brains Micky - Om nom nom :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I started a profile on this as a Zed a few months ago.

I played pretty much everyday and managed to level up
    once or twice. Logged on last night and found myself to be human.

Trying to adjust is odd but I'm having fun. Just killed my 1st Zed
    and found a bottle of wine. Let the good times roll.

Was anyone else involved in the big Creedy siege? It was a lot of fun while it lasted.

Have you tried joining a group Aaron? It really adds to the enjoyment of the game

I have not as yet I'm not sure I would be very useful.

All I have is a bottle of wine. I'm saving for free running though :)

Any groups you would care to recommend?

I wouldn't worry about not being useful, most groups will help you to level up so you are probably better off joining one.

I'll just list a few big groups that I am familiar with

Organised Military: Army Control Corp (ACC), Fortress (groups with specific squads and equipment)

Military: Soldiers of Crossman, Cannonball Crew, Creedy Defense Force, Dunnel Hills Police Department, Knights Templar

PKer: Red Rum, Cobra (Pker groups probably wont accept any low level players though for security reasons)

Zombie: Ridleybank Resistance Force, Militant Order of Barhah, Feral Undead

Other: Malton College of Medicine, Malton Zookeepers

I'm not too familiar with many non military groups ;) I'd recommend Fortress, seem like a nice bunch of people and the Creedy Defense Force, siege fighting is a lot of fun :)

Here is the full list of big groups http://www.urbandead.com/stats.html
    You should check the wiki to see any smaller local groups that may be in your area, if you have any other questions feel free to ask :)

Thanks for that. I'll try and give Fortress a look. If I can
    get across town without getting my brain scooped out of course :)

Dont mention it :)

Also to everyone, another siege going down in Fort Perryn, survivors needed!! 60 people there at the moment, 20 zeds outside for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

I'm Marc Ant on this game.

If anyone wants to chill out with some wine, hit me up.

Will do. I just punched 5 different zombies in the face, ran away
    and collapsed of exhaustion in a church in Heytown.

Wonder if they will find me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I'm the syco. I'm part of the undead crew. I'm coming to kill you :P

Will do. I just punched 5 different zombies in the face, ran away
    and collapsed of exhaustion in a church in Heytown.

Wonder if they will find me :D

You know there is a skill for tracking you down right? ;)

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Scent_Trail

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

So it seems I signed up for this before. I just logged in and I'm currently inside Gotch Plaza Police Department. The building in strongly barricaded and there are loads of people here. I have 50 hit points and 0 experience points. What the hell do I do!

nkay1985 wrote: »
    So it seems I signed up for this before. I just logged in and I'm currently inside Gotch Plaza Police Department. The building in strongly barricaded and there are loads of people here. I have 50 hit points and 0 experience points. What the hell do I do!

Which skill do you have?

Which skill do you have?

Looks like Basic Firearms Training (Player gets +25% to hit with all firearms attacks.)

Thats a good start, so do you have a pistol as well? If you already do, spend about 25-30 ap 'searching' the PD for more pistol clips, then go outside and attack a few zombies to get some exp, dont wander too far though, make sure you keep enough Action Points to move back inside the PD when you are finished.

Thats a good start, so do you have a pistol as well? If you already do, spend about 25-30 ap 'searching' the PD for more pistol clips, then go outside and attack a few zombies to get some exp, dont wander too far though, make sure you keep enough Action Points to move back inside the PD when you are finished.

Yeah I think I have a pistol with 6 rounds of ammo in it or something? If I leave will I be able to get back in yeah?

Yeah I think I have a pistol with 6 rounds of ammo in it or something? If I leave will I be able to get back in yeah?

Yeah as long as the building is at Very Strongly Barricaded or lower, but not heavily or higher. And remember once you move to the square with the building you have to spend another point to move inside.

Yeah as long as the building is at Very Strongly Barricaded or lower, but not heavily or higher. And remember once you move to the square with the building you have to spend another point to move inside.

Spent 25 ap searching and found 3 pistol clips, 2 flare guns and a shotgun shell. Went to leave and couldn't because of the barricades. Someone changed it from very strongly to heavily while I was away from the computer.

What's the best option now?

Spent 25 ap searching and found 3 pistol clips, 2 flare guns and a shotgun shell. Went to leave and couldn't because of the barricades. Someone changed it from very strongly to heavily while I was away from the computer.

What's the best option now?

Thats very annoying, how much AP do you have left? You see you can still leave by clicking on another square on the map, but you mightn't be able to find somewhere to get back in later and nothing ruins a beginners game like getting stuck outside.. it's a serious problem in the game with idiots just barricading everything.

Thats very annoying, how much AP do you have left? You see you can still leave by clicking on another square on the map, but you mightn't be able to find somewhere to get back in later and nothing ruins a beginners game like getting stuck outside.. it's a serious problem in the game with idiots just barricading everything.

I have 25 AP left.

• Advertisement

Building now just very strongly barricaded so I've gone outside. Not too sure what to do now though! Just click on the different squares to move around until I find some zombies?

Advertisement