Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've been struck off the electoral register

Options
  • 23-05-2008 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭

It's the strangest thing. I was registered during the general election. Now I'm unregistered. I think I sent the last registration form in. What gives? Better leggit to the Garda station and post it this evening. Pricks.

For those unsure: check your status at http://www.checktheregister.ie/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

That site isn't gospel. I recall that before the last election peeps were checking and then discovering at the polling station they were not registered. I'm sure the other way round has happened too.

Least you have the vote (possibly!)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

If you are registered for the election (was a it a supplementary or the live full book you were on?) you would be still registered as the books wont be regenerated until Feb

People who are on the supplementary books are usually moved to the live register when the books are recompiled in November

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭LizardKing

Books books .. are we still using books ??? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Thats what they are traditionally called.. its all on DB now..

Advertisement