Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removals

• 23-05-2008 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Anyone know where I could contact someone to move house contents in the Gweedore area, Il be moving about 15miles in June.

Would appricate any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭neighbours

Ok so its donkey and cart time lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Looks that way :D.

I dont know of anyone in that area myself but ask around - try the local post office or a couple of the pubs.

The Dealer also have a lot of ads from people advertising their services.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Alot of people hire van's for moving house, there are a couple of companies in letterkenny that will hire out any size van.
    Also, most insurance companies will allow you to transfer your insurance to a commercial van if you can prove your moving house, that does make the vans work out a good bit cheaper (if you dont have to pay for their insurance).

Then you just need to rope a few friends into carrying the heavy stuff:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭neighbours

The rope and the friends worked a treat :D thank you all moved and settled anyone want a house party:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Glad to hear the move went well.

Now about that house warming party.................... :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement