Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Mouths Off

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Fleming15

Whats is this all about.

We have hundreds of people commenting on the remarks of our leader "big" Brian Cow-an.

Yet no one seems interested in the fact that our old mate Rummy believes that the herd need a fright in order to implement even more totalitarian measures.

Just keep on grazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

You posted this on a Saturday night. I reckon most people were out or doing something.

Anyway, this sorta of thinking is old news, the Neo-cons always intended to use any terrorist attack to there advantage by hiking fear in the populace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 JIMSTARK

wes wrote: »
    You posted this on a Saturday night. I reckon most people were out or doing something.

Not sure about that. Most people seem more interested in football and celebrities than someone on the know saying that we need another twin towers to get them moving into the pen.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it's rumsfeld.. is anybody even in the least bit surprised?

got any more revelations? what? there were no wmd in iraq? no way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 JIMSTARK

it's rumsfeld.. is anybody even in the least bit surprised?

got any more revelations? what? there were no wmd in iraq? no way!

Oh, sorry, I have problems keeping up with the opinions of the masses. What is in one day could be out the next, normally at the whims of the media.

I was of the opinion that everyone in government was there for the sole purpose of looking after my self, the GF and little Johnny.

So Rumsfeld is out?, Who is in Hilary or possibly Barrack?

So could you tell me, are the masses aware that the threat of terror is used to back them into the pen, or do they really believe that terror is indeed everywhere?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i'd love to answer, but you're just so much better than me I'd only disgrace myself with my sheeple ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Imagine if one of the Democrats made a comment like this, he would probably be sent to prison and the party would be destroyed by the likes of Fox News. Its crazy what those Republicans can get away with. America is a messed up place!

Advertisement