Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gentlemen....Behold...

Options
  • 23-05-2008 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭

In the spirit of my friend Karl Hungus.

Hello Mr Postman!
    Got a Package for you Sir! ( I saw a movie that started like this..... )
    Oh Really?! Spliffing!

attachment.php?attachmentid=56658&stc=1&d=1211537472

A Box!?

attachment.php?attachmentid=56660&stc=1&d=1211537364

Packages!

attachment.php?attachmentid=56661&stc=1&d=1211537392

AH! My naint mics!

Here we have all the holders, clips, jewellery box style holders, little bags, 2 X-Q's, an X-T, 3 X-S, and thats it!

attachment.php?attachmentid=56662&stc=1&d=1211537406

attachment.php?attachmentid=56663&stc=1&d=1211537473

I left in my beautiful measuring finger for hte X-s. I didnt post samples as there is no point for mics!!!!.....also i have exams.

I will get around to it. It all came to ABOUT 170 euro or so so lets see if they are any good!

and apparently he threw in a child of prague and a cat money box!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

nice and small... congrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

They are tiny! But im happy to see he seems to have used good components and they seem very sturdy. I gave them a really quick plug in. They obviously dont have uber amounts of bass but what surprised me was just how well they took to eq. Especially in the 100-250Hz region the EQ had a massive difference. I boosted a few db in these areas and i couldnt believe i was listening to an SDC. I really was very surprised.

They are very very clear and the mid/high response seems to be nice an rounded. The XQ has a VERY different taste to the XT. Didnt get a chance to give the XS a plug in as it takes mini jack!

Advertisement