Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii not loading one game....(Resi 4)

Options
  • 23-05-2008 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭

Right, sorry if this is in the wrong section or if it has been mentioned before. (Didn't bother searching!) But when loading Resident Evil 4 in to my Wii, you can hear the disc spin then rattle around like its not sitting right and then I get an error pop up. "please reset the console and consult the manual"

The weird thing is, I've tried this with two copies of the game and it runs fine for my other ones (Wii Sports, Wii Fit, Guitar Hero III). Also the firmware has been updated as a result of the Wii Fit game so it couldn't be that!

Anyone have similar stories/resolutions? Thanks a mil.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

That is strange, I've never heard of problems loading specific games. Maybe you'd get more help in the Nintendo forum - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=578

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Maybe a faulty disc? Bummer that the one great game on the wii won't work for you! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,607 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I am having an intermittent fault with my copy of Mario Galaxy, there are times it bouces up a message saying it can't read the disk.
    But it doesn't affect any other disks at all.
    Strange...

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Must be a fault with the Wii. If its still under warranty I try and get it replaced or something.

Its a pain alright. Thats a great game not working.

Advertisement