Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashlee Simpson Weds Pete Wentz

• 23-05-2008 12:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

I'm delighted for the both of them, although there is speculation over whether or not she's pregnant. I think it would be a shame if she was, considering her new album's just been released. But I'm sure they're delighted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,819 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

loldog-snow-covered-eyes-fail.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

It has just been confirmed that she is pregnant! Has to be the worst kept secret in showbiz!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I think J Lo's pregnancy was probably the worst kept secret. And Christina Aguilara. I don't see why they have to confirm it anyway. It gets pretty obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Lorrs33 wrote: »
    I'm delighted for the both of them, although there is speculation over whether or not she's pregnant. I think it would be a shame if she was, considering her new album's just been released. But I'm sure they're delighted.

Good news alright. Although I doubt she's pregnant. They seem like quite a private couple. I like her. She seems friendly, and not at all showy-offy or a media whore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Yeah, this will last...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,819 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

^^
    +1..ha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i saw the ashlee simpson show yesterday and it was the time she sang at the super bowl, didn't show *any* of the crowds reaction... some serious selective editing going on there. never gona trust mtv again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭timetogetfit

did ashlee simpson have plastic surgery she looks alot different in her new video

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

yeah she had a nose job

nose job, afaik

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I wish she'd consult me before getting knocked up :-/

we can only hope she goes cesarian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 scubabeth

I wonder why Pete said he was bi if he was marrying her? Maybe she lets him get play on the side

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

congrats to both on wedding and pregnancy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Ashlee Simpson is expecting a boy in November, her rocker husband Pete Wentz has confirmed. Speaking to Playboy magazine, the singer said: "We know with 90% accuracy that it's a boy, and our due date is around Thanksgiving (November 27).” Despite knowing the baby’s sex, the pair have not yet started thinking about names. "My friend Andrew said: 'Your kid has to have a name that would fit either a rock star or a senator'." SOURCE: IRELAND ONLINE

Advertisement