Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Re-invent Kane

• 23-05-2008 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

I think they should re-invent Kane , i think his character is a bit dull and i think that it would attract more watchers and fans if they made kane disapear and come back as the old Kane and have him absolutly dominate , i loved his old charather, i know its been done before , but just think it could be so much better , what ya think ???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Your absolutely right! Kane could be used much better, but he is bland as hell! FFS, Snitsky pulls off the look better than Kane does!

I say send him away, burn his face (in Kayfabe, not reality), give him a mask and a new set of tights, also give him a gym membership and BAM!!! there ya go, new Kane!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Retiree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 richievo5

Minto wrote: »
    Your absolutely right! Kane could be used much better, but he is bland as hell! FFS, Snitsky pulls off the look better than Kane does!

I say send him away, burn his face (in Kayfabe, not reality), give him a mask and a new set of tights, also give him a gym membership and BAM!!! there ya go, new Kane!

i agree snitsky and kane look the same , Kane needs to come back , and start to kick some ass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Give Kane his P45 and just mercy kill the character. If they can't do anything with him after 11 damn years as that character, there's no hope now. See Holly, Bob.

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Vince should turn him into an evil Dentist with a stupid name. ;)

• Advertisement

Bring back his Unibomb gimmick he used in SMW! In todays post 9/11 America, he'd get over as the ultimate heel! :D

VR!

rovert wrote: »
    Retiree

Care to elaborate?
    richievo5 wrote: »
    i agree snitsky and kane look the same , Kane needs to come back , and start to kick some ass

It's not as simple as that, Kane is in the twilight of his career and as simple as I made it sound earlier, it would take a lot to reinvent his character after the years of damage it has sustained. I don't think the crowd would really buy him as a monster heel anymore.
    Give Kane his P45 and just mercy kill the character. If they can't do anything with him after 11 damn years as that character, there's no hope now. See Holly, Bob.!

Yea, you are right, but if Kane could somehow be reinvented, then he could be used to raise one or two guys to main event status. Something he has done for most of his career.

Yea, you are right, but if Kane could somehow be reinvented, then he could be used to raise one or two guys to main event status. Something he has done for most of his career.

Well he's currently doing that to bottom level scrubs. MVP's program with Kane at the end of 2006 propelled him to midcard status (and he's still rising), his program with Matt Hardy would also have elevated him only Matt went and f*cked it up by complaining on the internet thay Edge f*cked his girlfriend. I also think he'll help CP Munk (or whatever his name is) to get past midcard up to lower main event level too.

Oh wait, you just pointed that he's done it for most of his career. Ignore what i just said! ;)

VR!

Care to elaborate?

The term jumped the shark applies to him and he has a lot of injuries (mainly his back which as result he walks around like he has a pole up his arse.)

What the **** is with the fascination with Kane on Boards.ie?

I don't know, but it makes a hell of a difference not to have people bitching about Hunter being married to Steph etc. etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It'd be a piece of piss. Get him in a feud with someone, settle it with a hardcore match and have him 'burnt' again. He disappears for a month or some then comes back as original Kane.

It'd be a piece of piss. Get him in a feud with someone, settle it with a hardcore match and have him 'burnt' again. He disappears for a month or some then comes back as original Kane.

Then what, how would you maintain interest? What would be different? Surely this is de-inventing him here?

I wish i knew as well, but i really wish those obsessed with him (and i shall name no names, but you know who you are!), to submit yourself for drug testing or seek out your local psychologist.

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I wish i knew as well, but i really wish those obsessed with him (and i shall name no names, but you know who you are!), to submit yourself for drug testing or seek out your local psychologist.

VR!

LMFAO
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

........and some new hair :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I don't think there's any re-inventing Kane at this stage. He is what he is, which is nothing special these days. He's had a lot of terrible matches in the last year and no decent ones that I can remember. Any re-invention of him would be doomed to fail I think

Advertisement