Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XP not applying

• 23-05-2008 1:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,333 ✭✭✭✭

can anyone else tell me if they've encountered a problem where you finish a round and you get the xp, but the "Downloading Settings" ting flashes up and you end up having the XP removed?

Or, where you have say, 100xp to the level up, and instead of leveling up you go into negative, ie: xp to promotion = -245

Anyone else have these issues? On PS3.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Had it on xbox and pc so it's a general cod4 problem, but i havn't played on a ranked server in ages i think it's goes away after a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭ToughyIRE

Never heard of that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,333 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Still happening now. Fair annoying it is!

Just to give an idea of whats happening check the picture...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Just to give an idea of whats happening check the picture...

rofl @ that, what a sh1tty bug

• Advertisement

Right, 3 times this morning i played the game, 3 different levels. Before the first one i was 1230 sp approx from level 49, 1 headshot away from the M14 Expert I, and 12 kills away from the M14 Marksman III.

During the first match, completed M14 Expert I and got 250 XP. While waiting for the next game to start screens flickers and back to what i was before match 1.

During the second match, again completed M14 Expert I and Marksman III, plus god the promotion, but same thing happens again and i'm back to square one.

Same hapened in the third match, and now i'm still the same...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Play modded servers.....
    New maps and gametypes, no one care about ranks anymore
    You reach the top in 2 days, and finish all challenges in a decent month.
    In the cause of console, by a PC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

I agree, all I ever play is the |82ndID|Zombies server.

Here's the latest. Today, i levelled up to 54, and got about 2000xp after that, so on my way to 55. Next thing i'm kicked back to 53 and have to get 650 to level up again... Quite annoying. And below is what happens quite regularly too...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

it's fairly painful alright happens me on a regular basis.....

• Advertisement

Aye, had to get from 55 to prestige 3 times before it actually changed for good...

Advertisement