Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPA Training Records Help

• 23-05-2008 2:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49

Hi,
    I'm in the final stage of CPA and have not completed my CPA training records yet. Has anyone any advice on how to complete these? To me they look very confusing and I have asked CPA but they are not very helpful. I understand how to fill out the summary page but the 15 page part has me a bit confused.
    I have been in the same job for 4 years so getting my employer to sign off will not be an issue.
    Many thanks
    A

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭steelbar

As far as I am aware the other 15 pages is for back up, in case the CPA want proof.
    Im at P1 and still havnt done any yet, have looked a few times but like you got confused/lazy!!!!!!
    Best of luck with them, sorry I could be more help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 Aine1981

Thanks for your reply. Hopefully I'll figure some way of simplifying them... I hope. They look so daunting. All the best with the results. Not long now until they are out in June!!!

Advertisement