Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBQ in Cork City

Options
  • 23-05-2008 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi

Im trying to organise a staff BBQ in June but cant find a good bar in Cork City with a big beer garden. There would be 40 to 50 of people attending.
    Can anybody suggest a good, lively bar that does BBQ's??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Great Beer Garden in Tom Barry's, Barrack St - not sure if they do food/bbq's.

But it may be worth contacting Curran's Restaurant on Adelaide Street, as they have a roof terrace - I was at a staff bash upstairs a couple of years ago and took over the roof terrace later, it was lovely as the weather was great at the time.

Otherwise you're going to have to get a coach/cars to the suburbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Mc Carthy's Bar (tennis village) do BBQ's.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Franciscan Well do BBQs... Yum!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

+1 - with good weather you cant beat it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

There's a place in Glanmire called BK2 I think does a pretty cool one as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Also The Brook in Glanmire...an ideal spot for BBQs...excellent decking out the back. A nice place and the last time I was there the pints were divine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 welsh dragon

Can I suggest McCarthys Model Farm Road www.mccarthysbarandbistro.ie and The Briar Rose Douglas www.briarrosebarandbistro.ie

Advertisement