Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

security deposit?

Options
  • 23-05-2008 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,434 ✭✭✭

Hey quick question

I moved up to dub in early may (12th) and put down a security deposit and first months rent. Was sharing a house with 4 girls and that was grand.

In the interview i DID mention i'd be inviting people over and possibly stay etc.

Now i had one fella stay on monday night and two fellas stay last night. now i'm not going to lie and say we were saints, on both occassions i went out for a few because i was catching up with them (they were up for early morning interviews) and we got to bed late and got up early and gone.

Now the girls want to "discuss my antics" when i get home.

Now i like this crowd, i do, but i'm not gonna lie and say it's not happening again. I'm too used to inviting people if they need somewhere to crash for the night. So i'm looking at a place by myself.

Long story short, can i get my security deposit back after saying i'd stay for 4 months (signed nothing) and instead leaving after 1?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭confuzed

To make story short, it depends upon other girls with whom you are sharing. If you like to party a lot better find your own place may be a studio.

Advertisement