Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre - Order bonus key

Options
  • 23-05-2008 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Im feeling very generous today and im giving away 2 bonus pre-order keys. The key will only give you a free Rhino mount available after level 40. Please post below a reason why you should have it. You must have a valid version of the game for the code to work. This is not a retail key it is only special item key. To the best of my knowledge they work but I have not tried them obviously.

Regards

Oda

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

I'll be waiting a couple of months before I buy this game, but peoples reasons for wanting a Rhino (Which would be hellah cool) will be funny to see.
    Continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,338 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'd love one please. I got the game this morning after having hit a brick wall with WoW but didn't get the bonus unfortunately. I'm gonna roll a healer and heaven knows we need all the help we can get, so a rhino at my beck and call might intimidate others enough to leave my squishy cloth self alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Hell, if there's free stuff going, I'd like some!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Lunatik72

I should definitely get one, because I ordered a game from play.com with a Rhino mount and now as it did not arrive I bought the game again from a local game shop.

But this has no Mount :((((

I want to start playing today so a Rhino would be cool, will give the other game to a friend or so when it finally arrives.

AND very important, I am female, females look much cooler on a Rhino :cool::cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

If you ordered from play you should receive the key in an email.

• Advertisement

Nope didnt get anything and ordered too late for early access key (see other posts)

I would like one because its my birthday and i would really love a Rino . I never had one before .

I would like one because its my birthday and i would really love a Rino . I never had one before .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

blah blah blah lickarses..

Just Take the damn key from him, and if he cant remember it, kick him and throttle him like a proper barbarian should!

why should i have a rhino mount?
    because i'm gonna mate it with my mammoth mount and make a Rhinocermoth, the legendary horned and tusked hairy plate armored killing machine!

it'll be awesome, and an abomination and also greedy, so i'd rather defer to someone who hasnt got a preorder key. Good luck chaps!

You've never had a birthday before?
    why should i have a rhino mount?
    because i'm gonna mate it with my mammoth mount and make a Rhinocermoth, the legendary horned and tusked hairy plate armored killing machine!

Dear lord, give it to him. That's something I want to see!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I think i deserve one because...i just do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭odarallo

Congratulations to degrassinoel he is the proud owner of a brand new 08 model rhino.

There is still one key available guys so be creative.

The next key will be given out on Saturday Evening so you have plenty of time.

Obrigado Oda!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I'd like one because I'm in the same situation as you, I pre-ordered from play.com but it never arrived so I went into gamestop and got a new copy. So, I got the whole solidarity thing going!

But I know what you are thinking, "Hey, he already should have a rhino mount!" but here is the kicker, I want to breed two rhino mounts together and make a double horned rhinoceros.

Hah, just kidding, I dont want it :p I do also want to offer one of two buddy keys, if anyone wants. First to send me a PM can have it. The second one I wont get until next week but the second to pm me will get a pm next week for it...

Well yar on top of that my key doesn't work and who knows when I get the replacement key. Not a good start with the game for me :(

Ivan wrote: »
    Hah, just kidding, I dont want it :p I do also want to offer one of two buddy keys, if anyone wants. First to send me a PM can have it. The second one I wont get until next week but the second to pm me will get a pm next week for it...

Pleasee give me a buddy key lol, I will give u mine as soon as I get that damn key replaced :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

I would very much like a Rhino mount because I can no longer get the pre-order box of love and this saddens me deeply. You see the day I went to order it I was on the way home from work and I got attacked in the street... By a real life Rhino who mangled my leg, messed me up good but I was reluctant enough to put up a good fight with my decent leg and beat him off me until the guards showed up and took him away. Ever since that day i've wanted nothing more then a Rhino mount so I can seek my revenge on the fat mess that attacked me that day but alas without my pre-order I cannot.

Im not gonna lie to ya I know this story may seem a little far fetched but I assure you it happened I have pictures to prove it see below.

http://asapblogs.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/25/rhino.jpg

Thats me on the left there, the picture is quite bad so you cant really make me out but you can see my dodgy leg and kevin (Thats the Rhino) if you look closly.

On a lesser note I just spent 1400 big lads on a new PC upgrade and think I deserve some fat love for it.

So please give Rhino mount, k thanks bye!! xx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

i deserve one because im so sexeh! No really ... give me a key and your address and I'll make sure you get a very interesting package ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

I got a mammoth mount apparently, where do i enter the code to get it?

In account screen or ingame ?

Also, is it one mount per character? or just once off free mount for one character ?

I should get the mount because I would use it to help build an orphanage for all the little children of Hyboria, so that they'll know that someone loves them (even if I'm the one who orphaned them, but they don't need to know.

Nix, log into the funcom.com site with your login details and there's an option there for it.

Nix when you are ingame type /claim in the chat window, the mount should appear in your bag.

• Advertisement

Congratulations to Big Knox, he has just won himself a Rhino.

All keys are currently gone but will keep everyone informed when new ones arrive.

Keep an eye on forums :)

Obrigado. Oda

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Woot :D

<3

Advertisement