Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you really want a new car.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

Bananaman wrote: »
    Whatever we do have

At least we don't have this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7416120.stm

B'Man

Gotta get me a ford ..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

Amen to that brothers, now lets go shoot something:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Mac Tire

easy to see thier diesel hasnt gone up to 1.40 a litre yet..:D
    Wonder how the Green Party would see that, free guns to ease fuel consumption...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭thehair

lads that guy i know him he is from the northside of dublin were i used to live:Dthat why he is giving away free guns HE IS DOING HIS BIT
    for the irish man that can not get a FAC:ponly in the u s a:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭IDon'tKnow!

I was in a firearms dealer and he told me if I buy a single barrel shotgun off him he will give a free single barrel with it. Its his Two for One offer, hasn't got to many takers on the offer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

Have just heared the dealer, been interviewed on PM on radio BBC4. He said only two people did not take up the offer. One lady from Florida (said she has enough guns) the other, from califorina. Different gun laws in that state, so couldn`t take the offer:eek:

When asked why so many went for the free gun offer, his reply was. "The gun will give longer protection, then the feul voucher, that will only last 2 fill ups":D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

One hundred euro worth of fuel or a handgun.....jeezes I'm putting two handguns a week in my tank at this rate..

Advertisement