Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How comes

Options
  • 23-05-2008 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

Multiplayer Halo never seems to include the Sentinel Beam or Fuel Rod Cannon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

There should be pelicans and tanks on levels too :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

They give people an unfair advantage in games. I would like the person who dosent party up to be catered for,custom maps added to the normal playlists once and awhile would have plenty of tank and pelican action ( both are in the recent avalanche map on xbl).

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

The sentinel beam is sh1te!

It was on one of the last Halo 2 live maps and you were better off clubbing someone with it than shooting it!

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Ah ok! I never played Halo 2 online so I was just curious is all. Can you think of any other weapons that rarely make appearences in online play?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

The green Covenant Rocket launcher is nowhere to be seen !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

and it probebly never will be, someone would clean up with it and would be nearly unstoppable if they have it.

Advertisement