Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

final fantasy vii remake

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

thomohawk wrote: »
    i havent heard much about it other than there will be a few seperate games evolving around the same universe.

Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII

2 to be released on the PS3 and one on mobile phones.

No release dates as of yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

A retail website i was looking at was saying you could pre-book, released 26/09/2008...but that could easily change come closer to the time. Id say the mobile version will only be released in Japan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

it is only being released in japan, unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

I figured with mobile compatibility with different network clients n stuff, would just be too much trouble ^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

FFIV would be better off being remade.. VII is waaay too similar in many places

• Advertisement

but then again... the fact stands..... VII is better :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 thomohawk

SmileyPaul wrote: »
    but then again... the fact stands..... VII is better :pac:

ffVII is the best in the whole series!! followed closely by FFX.but lets not forget the early FF on the super nintendo(snes).very old and dated but still was the first of its kind and spawned a great series of games.

oh yeah obviously... the idea was a breath of fresh air for gaming everywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 garrfunkel

I dont know why people want to see a remake. The game was perfect and a remake is completely pointless. Why would you want to see Square-Enix waste their time remaking a game that is already perfect.

If a remake was made I would buy, I would enjoy it but I dont think theres any real point in making it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

Unless everything about it, with the exception of the text errors and the graphics, was exactly the same, it would not be better than the original.

Still, I'd buy a PS3 just for it.

It's my kryptonite!

• Advertisement
Advertisement