Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mary Wilson - folksy

• 23-05-2008 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

For some reason I listened to five-seven live/drivetime/whateveryourhaving yourself and after about 20 mins of cooking the tea I was struck by the tone of the programme esp during the End of week chewing of the cud and her interaction later with Des "uh" Cahill.

Folksy it was, one almost suspected the actual news was secondary to the need to lull the listeners into a near catatonic state with her vocal stylings.

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

It was all the girl power that had me reaching for the dial.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

mike65 wrote: »
    For some reason I listened to five-seven live/drivetime/whateveryourhaving yourself and after about 20 mins of cooking the tea I was struck by the tone of the programme esp during the End of week chewing of the cud and her interaction later with Des "uh" Cahill.

Folksy it was, one almost suspected the actual news was secondary to the need to lull the listeners into a near catatonic state with her vocal stylings.

Mike.

Yeah - now that you mention it - she has a sort of folksy feel - sort of "intimate" like ..recon I'd bang her if I got opportunity:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Stylo

Yeah .............. and THAT'S gonna happen !!!!!!!

You may as well dream here as in bed

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

Stylo wrote: »
    Yeah .............. and THAT'S gonna happen !!!!!!!

You may as well dream here as in bed

:D

MMMMMMMmmm.... could do or - maybe go SSSSSPPPPPUUUUUUUUTTTTT over the radio if stuk in traffic at the mad kow.

Sorry Officer - seagull sh1t - sunroof open.....

Advertisement