Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which is cuter babies or puppies ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Kittens grow into cats. Cats are f*cking ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Tom cats are bastards all right, but female cats are really sweet.

All kittens are gorgeous.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Dudess wrote: »

No no no. PUPPIES or babies. Puppies vs kittens will end up worse than the Roma thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Puppies by far...babies all look the same as far as I'm concerned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I think we need puppies vs kittens vs panda cubs. I know who will win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

All kittens are equally terrifying. As are all cats.

Kittens? Terrifying?!

kitten4.jpg

You crayzeh!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Kittens? Terrifying?!

kitten4.jpg

You crayzeh!

TBH I don't even think thats a particularly cute kitten!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

This is a cute kitten

How could you not want this cat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Kittens? Terrifying?!

kitten4.jpg

You crayzeh!

Well I suppose they are cute too, but I still find them terrifying! I'm terrified of all animals.

I was chased around the house by my boyfriend holding a kitten once and I don't think I'll ever get over it! :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Babies are the same as old people. Puppies are much cuter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Babies are the same as old people. Puppies are much cuter.
    Agreed.

I also find puppies cuter than kittens.

Also, kittens turn into cats, which are the most useless pieces of shít to have around the house, whilst puppies turn in to dogs which are about a billion times better cats.

End of.

Rb wrote: »
    Also, kittens turn into cats, which are the most useless pieces of shít to have around the house
    Not if you've a vermin problem. Or even if you didn't have a serious vermin problem, it's nice to know rats and mice (they're the real bastards of the animal kingdom) won't be hanging around your place if a cat's there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I voted for puppies too (though kittens are gorgeous also) even though I am broody as anything at the moment - I think that all babies are hideous until they get to the age of 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Not if you've a vermin problem. Or even if you didn't have a serious vermin problem, it's nice to know rats and mice (they're the real bastards of the animal kingdom) won't be hanging around your place if a cat's there.
    Ah but you can get a box which emits a noise that'll deter them from coming into the house.

At least with that, the box isn't dragging their dead bodies around the house!

• Advertisement

CathyMoran wrote: »
    I think that all babies are hideous until they get to the age of 2.
    I'm the exact opposite. Babies turn me into a clucking fool, but once they're toddlers... keep them away from me!
    And I hate when babies are born with a good head of hair - they're far, far cuter when bald.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

cats' bad rep isn't deserved, they are pretty cool and a lot easier to look after that dogs plus they don't bark !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

What a ridiculous thread !!

Like how can you even compare the two !!

Ha madness !!

But yea defo puppies....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'm the exact opposite. Babies turn me into a clucking fool, but once they're toddlers... keep them away from me!
    And I hate when babies are born with a good head of hair - they're far, far cuter when bald.

You're weird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,913 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

MooseJam wrote: »
    cats' bad rep isn't deserved, they are pretty cool and a lot easier to look after that dogs plus they don't bark !

Course it's deserved. They're evil, sly little fuckers who hiss at you and go at you with their claws. When did you ever see a dog go into a sulk?

• Advertisement

MooseJam wrote: »
    Yeah, dogs are without a doubt the more affectionate by miles but they're quite high maintenance. They can be messy, dirty and can smell. Sometimes their breath would knock you out. My brother's doggy is superbly looked after but I hate that oily smell off her coat and her breath is monstrous - even though he's always giving her those stick yokes to chew and he feeds her mostly hard dog food and tons of water.
    Plus they have to be walked so often. Not knocking it, it's a very pleasant thing to do, but it can be an inconvenience at times, and when it's raining, the dog gets wound up from lack of exercise.
    I still love dogs though.
    Cats on the other hand: give them enough food, a shelter that doesn't let in rain or the cold... and that's them sorted. People reckon cats are cold but they can be very affectionate if you show them affection - especially female cats. We've had some exceptionally loving cats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Course it's deserved. They're evil, sly little fuckers who hiss at you and go at you with their claws. When did you ever see a dog go into a sulk?

Too much time spent watching the dogs play:p

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,929 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Kold wrote: »
    You're weird.

Gotta agree with you there Dudess, babies with a full mop of hair kinda freak me out for some reason! Don't know why!:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

puppies by a long shot.

there's probably something i'm missing but i just don't find babies cute.

i actually dislike seeing a sunday paper running a contest to find the cutest baby.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Cremo wrote: »
    i actually dislike seeing a sunday paper running a contest to find the cutest baby.

Especially the ones being judged by Michael Jackson and Gary Glitter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

babies are horrible little things. Puppies are awesome.
    How long does it take for a baby to change colour in the microwave?
    I don't know I was too busy ****...

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

Puppies are cute, they're like little eejits, and they always bring joy to me, I always have to run around with them in the garden...can a baby ****ing do that? No it can, babies can barely move...retards.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

JangoFett wrote: »
    Puppies are cute, they're like little eejits, and they always bring joy to me, I always have to run around with them in the garden...can a baby ****ing do that? No it can, babies can barely move...retards.

lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,913 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

JangoFett wrote: »
    babies can barely move...retards.

Too true my good man. Hence this -

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=569458
    Baby jump festival takes off in Spain

15:00 AEST Mon May 26 2008

Men in bright costumes have been leaping over rows of babies on mattresses during a religious festival in a northern Spanish village.

The event, known as the "El Colacho", has been held since 1620 in the village of Castrillo to celebrate the Catholic feast of Corpus Christi.

The men dress as the Colacho — a character representing the Devil — and leap through the air over the rows of infants to ward off evil spirits, the BBC reports.

Legend has it that the incarnate devils take all their evil with them as they jump, leaving the babies "cleansed".

The festival features many performances, including dancers portraying demons and angels. The feast is celebrated throughout Spain with processions and plays.

No-one has been injured in this year's event.

That is just dumb like...really dumb

• Advertisement

Welcome to After Hours...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Ugh, babies. I'd rather have a puppy than a baby.

Welcome to After Hours...

I was just saying the act of jumping over babies is dumb, not what he said

Ah... I thought you meant the whole thread, which in fairness is pretty dumb, so you'd have been spot-on.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Puppies are always cute and other than a few weeks of piss & poo on newspapers, easy work. Babies on the other hand...

Someone once described a baby as "a loud noise at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other"

Well the whole thing is pretty dumb as well...but I enjoy calling babies retards so I had my fun

What about kittens. ~sulk~

Ah a few of us have been defending kittens to the last.

TBH, most baby things are cute. Lion cubs and fox cubs are awesome!

Thank goodness! A bit of sanity in AH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,551 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Baby Pigmy Marmosettes FTW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

i like to drown babies and make coats from puppy fur

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

utick wrote: »
    i like to drown babies and make coats from puppy fur

"Like my loafers, former gophers,
    It was that or skin my chauffeurs,
    But greyhound fur tuxedo would be best...
    So let's prepare these dogs,
    Kill two for matching clogs!

See my vest!
    See me vest!
    Oh, please, won't you see my vessssst "

Sorry, had to be done :D

If you teach a puppy to fetch its a great thing, its a way to bond with your dog...but teach a baby to fetch and somehow you're a cruel bastard!!

Advertisement