Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online book reviews.

Options
  • 23-05-2008 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Could anyone recommend a reliable online site for book reviews?..

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Well, hopefully with a bit of time this will morph into what you are looking for ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

BossArky wrote: »
    Well, hopefully with a bit of time this will morph into what you are looking for ;)

+1

If you have a Facebook account, I would recommend adding the Visual Bookshelf application - it's handy if you find someone with a similar taste as yours to read their reviews.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Yeah I have both facebook and that app :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 thebeat

I like Amazon...lots of useful reviews plus if you like the book you can buy it directly :) My weak point actually...if I read an exciting review I'm too quick clicking the "buy" button hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭sxt

I'd second Amazon.I like rating system as well,and how you can see similar books to the book you are viewing:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Diamond007

BossArky wrote: »

:D

Excellent... Great idea.. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

sxt wrote: »
    I'd second Amazon.I like rating system as well,and how you can see similar books to the book you are viewing:)

I'll third Amazon.... too easy to spend money though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

try powells.com
    some good interviews/reviews

Advertisement