Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deferring

Options
  • 24-05-2008 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Anyone thinking of deferring their course and do it next year, was thinking of doing that as im only just gone 17 and wanted to work for a year and see how i get on...

anyone did it before and what to give advice?..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

I might do this.

Can you get another offer next year too for a different course if you switch the order of your CAO?

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

wow, you're young.. I'll be 19 doing the LC next year so gonna go straight into my course and travel during/after college.

Do you want to work full-time?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

declan_lgs wrote: »
    I might do this.

Can you get another offer next year too for a different course if you switch the order of your CAO?

As far as i know if you change your CAO and apply for something different you give up the place you deferred.

Advertisement