Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfight

Options
  • 24-05-2008 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭

Have you ever gotten into a fight with another girl?

Like a proper physical fight, not just a little slap and storm off?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Loads when I was younger. I grew up near a rough council estate and they'd be all "heeeere, posho" and I got into some fisitcuffs on the school bus etc. One time outside a junior disco, we were queuing and these skobe girls tried lighting my friends hair on fire and I punched her in the stomach and they tried hiting us and one of us ended up being thrown down off the steps, or both :confused: then I had to call the bouncer. Scary times....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Um, hasn't every girl?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

jezza wrote: »
    Um, hasn't every girl?

I dont think so tbh.

I have been in a few, to my shame, because now I would walk away.

Well, I like to think I would, not been in a fight type situation for years so who knows. I do get very angry sometimes with idiots though.

It's horrible to watch. (girls fighting, not me being angry, although that too maybe)

Never lost one anyhoo ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Eh have you never seen Seinfeld? I think you will find that the correct term is Catfight!!:D

Peared wrote: »
    I dont think so tbh.

I have been in a few, to my shame, because now I would walk away.

Well, I like to think I would, not been in a fight type situation for years so who knows. I do get very angry sometimes with idiots though.

It's horrible to watch. (girls fighting, not me being angry, although that too maybe)

Never lost one anyhoo ;)

Oh god no. Never walk away from an arguement.
    Even if they kick your ass. (I'm not a big girl but I am well able to hold my own)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Never....sheltered upbringing I suppose. I've seen plenty of girls out looking for one though.....usually on a Friday night :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Um, hasn't every girl?
    No. Girls fighting looks astoundingly scummy (ditto guys fighting, but girls even moreso). It is funny though - yep, that's all it's good for: laughing at.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

No never but I am tall ( 5 foot 8") with red hair so nobody has ever started on me. Us gingers are scary it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Nope. I've had to hold people back though. I'm a bit scary though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭DaveyGem

At my debs i was on the dancefloor and next thing i hear is some knacker exclaim "BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRDDD Fiiiiiiyyyyyyyy!!"

Was a great old fight to be sure there was petty coats a plenty, i was so shocked my monicle fell into my brandy. Also i saw a fantastic one in Wolfe Tone Park about three days ago do junkies knocking the unholy sheite outta each other. did anyone else see it!

Do female junkkies count as "girls", seems unfair to the rest of the world

• Advertisement

Grawns wrote: »
    No never but I am tall ( 5 foot 8") with red hair so nobody has ever started on me. Us gingers are scary it seems.

LOL I find the same, except for really small women. For some reason they think they can whoop my arse.
    I've had a couple of lady bouncers try to pick fights, only for to be abandoned by their wiser and larger male counterparts.

I haven't been in a fight in a while. I wouldn't walk away from one though. Well I do tend to slap men who annoy me when I'm out. That doesn't count does it?

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Well I do tend to slap men who annoy me when I'm out.
    Yeah, a few guys I know do the same to any girl who's annoying them.

Dudess wrote: »
    Yeah, a few guys I know do the same to any girl who's annoying them.

Can you hook me up?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 MayaMaya

No never. Phew! ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Ive never fought with a girl. I was always the one who sidestepped the rows and kept her head down. But more than once Ive fought physically with a guy. Not sexually,:) and not even a bf!

Havent lost my temper in years, tho, thank god.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Never. Never even been in any sort of fight, I run away from confrontation. Life is easier just wishing evilness on people that p*ss me off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭kelly1979

nope me neither never been in a physical fight, came close once on a night out i held my ground and she backed down...THANK GOD!! She was way stronger than me so i was like 'phew'!

i think B!tch fights are awful things to see, i witnessed a few in my days, one that sticks out in my mind was this girl ripping the hair off another. her hair was blowing down the street like tumbleweed.
    clumps of it:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭seahorse

Have you ever gotten into a fight with another girl?

Like a proper physical fight, not just a little slap and storm off?

Several over the years, yes, but not in quite a while. I'm not proud to say I've never backed away from a fight in my life; I just dont deal well with having agression directed at me, but at least I can say I've never gone looking for a fight either.

No. Girls fighting looks astoundingly scummy (ditto guys fighting, but girls even moreso). It is funny though - yep, that's all it's good for: laughing at.

If some ho wants to come get in my face, by all means bring it on.

Self defence I can understand to a degree but using violence is using violence. I think you're the bigger person if you walk away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I seen one a few years back where two women launched into an argument over who got on first in the queue to step into the bus. It looked like it was over until I think the first lady made an underbreath comment and then all that could be seen was messy hair and roaring to the cheering of most of the male lads around the bus. A few people broke it up, but thankfully the bus driver only let the first lady on (as she had paid already) otherwise there would have been round two on the street.

Maybe, but I have a short fuse. Very short. I don't go jumping people. But christmas 06, myself and my friend (who hates confrontation) were walking home, and there was this drunk slapper standing across the road shouting abuse at the fella she was with. I mean she was roaring at him.

Myself and my friend were chatting away and walked past her, never even looked at her. She shouted over at yer man "theres two more wh0res for you!" so I stopped walking, turned - looked at my friend and said loud enough for her to hear "whos she callin a wh0re?"

She got all up in my face, "I'm callin you a wh0re" oh are ya really?

I'm not gonna stand back or walk away from that. No way.

Another day was in Athlone with my brother, walking down that bridge near subway. 3 little pikey bitches were sitting there, all kitted out in their skanger uniforms.
    I'm not minding them, and one smart little bitch was like "WHAHAHAHAHAH! WHO LEH BARBIE OUHA HER BOX WHAHAHAHAHA" Whatever. I was making my way back towards her but my brother pretty much dragged me up the street.

6th year of school, sluts in my class was texting this freak- i swear he must be the next 40 year old virgin, using my name, sending explict messages. That was going on for 2/3 weeks and i never knew. Finally found out and the principal was "dealing" with it. All good in the hood. Til they broke into my locker, stole my jacket, all my notes from 5th year and took out all my books.

I was hopping, understandably. The next day, on the way down to assemly, I see the smug childish bitch leaning against the lockers, "TeeHee did you find your stuff Jessica?" Now nobody even knew it was missing.

That was the one time I lashed out 1st, I was aiming for her nose but hit the locker and made BITS of my wrist

Ok well that I understand.

But the first one calling you whores... probably would have driven her mad if you just laughed at her.

Hahaha probably, cause... pot meets the kettle eh!
    I have no time for that kinda crap at all though. If you've something to say to me, say it to my face. Don't say it when you think i'm walkiing away. Doin it for sh!ts and giggles in front of others.

And never ever judge someone on how they look. Barbie my arse.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I've only ever been in 1 catfight. and it was well deserved I can promise you that.

I was 17 at the time, and the girl who was arguing with me was my best friend at the time. Well thats all over with. The girl was a nasty evil tramp, and 8 years later if the dirty, rotten bastid stood in front of me now I'd have no problem slapping the face of her again. I should have taken photo's of her for memories sake.

Pardon my rant. I'm actually not a fighting person. bit of a pussy cat me, but I would verbally hold myself and fend for myself. Never violently. this was an exception. I'd love tot ell you all what happened, but I couldnt. If I did. . . all you girls would have done the same!!

Ah, that's not fair! Spill! Or at least give us a vague gist!

ChewChew wrote: »
    I've only ever been in 1 catfight. and it was well deserved I can promise you that.

I was 17 at the time, and the girl who was arguing with me was my best friend at the time. Well thats all over with. The girl was a nasty evil tramp, and 8 years later if the dirty, rotten bastid stood in front of me now I'd have no problem slapping the face of her again. I should have taken photo's of her for memories sake.

Pardon my rant. I'm actually not a fighting person. bit of a pussy cat me, but I would verbally hold myself and fend for myself. Never violently. this was an exception. I'd love tot ell you all what happened, but I couldnt. If I did. . . all you girls would have done the same!!

haha good on ya!

now for the dirt??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

Haha only the once.... was about 15 at the time, having a playfight with a friend of mine which turned tasty really quickly, she kicked me, I smacked her in the side of her head so hard that her earring ended up inside her earlobe hahaha woops!!! Had to go to Hospital to get it removed

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Like a proper physical fight
    Does taekwondo tournament sparring count?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Ah, that's not fair! Spill! Or at least give us a vague gist!

haha good on ya!

now for the dirt??

ok ok. . . very vague gist. . . girl got drunk. girl shagged randomer (1st guy she was with). girl claimed drink was spiked hence being so drunk. my male friend walked her home. girl claimed my friend raped her. huge saga. she wouldnt admit to her mother that she lost her virginity to a randomer in a garden shed. easier to cry wolf. 3 years later, girls memory miraculously came back - whooops no girl 'remembered' she was not raped. girl deserved the beating. no?:eek:

Advertisement