Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Flange is my word of choice and I ain't givin' it up for nobody! (The word that is...) I sometimes use the word "vadge" or if I'm feeling particularly vulgar, "snatch". None of the other words though - they're too horrid.

Dudess wrote: »
    Flange is my word of choice and I ain't givin' it up for nobody! (The word that is...)

A semester of manufacturing technology with 80 smelly, ball adjusting teenage boys would fix that for you.
    Snatch gets the my stamp of approval though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Just the once - I'm mortified to say - cringe when I think about it:eek::eek:. It was with the sis after a day+night of drinking at a wedding + while waiting for a taxi afterwards she shoved vinegar from her chips in my face - ridiculous I know!! The smell of vinegar makes me physically sick at times (+ the stomach churning from all the drink that day didn't help), which she knew+after I got sick it turned into a verbal row and then got physical!! My bf at the time had to break us up - needless to say he wasn't too impressed and we didn't last long after that either - can't blame him, I am just so embarrassed when I think about it!! But never since!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Fighting is butch.

terribly butch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Dragan wrote: »
    What about fadinko?

God bless Scrubs!! :D

Thought the word she kept using for it was "bajingo"?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭suzi-suz

no never,but a girl i know woz and omg was it a fight ..... the other poor lass was eyein her fella so calmly she left and came back went over and asked the girl was she after her fella ?? the lass said he was a looker and yea she wouldnt mind gettin 2 know him...the girl then took a sock with 2 snooker balls in and began to beat the girl over the head with it ..... i would have steped in and broke it up but this girl is like a bull when she gets goin ... so beware ladies of girls u see with what looks like a sock in their pocket u could find urselve gettin beaten up by a snooker ball!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Please Please Suzi, use your keyboard. txtspeak is not tolerated sitewide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭kelly1979

the girl then took a sock with 2 snooker balls in and began to beat the girl over the head with it ..... i would have steped in and broke it up but this girl is like a bull when she gets goin ... so beware ladies of girls u see with what looks like a sock in their pocket u could find urselve gettin beaten up by a snooker ball!!!:D[/QUOTE]

OMG the girl you know is a PSYCHO!! why in the name of God would anyone carry a sock around in their pocket?!
    she needs some serious help:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

kelly1979 wrote: »
    why in the name of God would anyone carry a sock around in their pocket?!

Maybe her period was due? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭kelly1979

WindSock wrote: »
    Maybe her period was due? :eek:

LOL!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Twice and both were not started by myself
    First some scum jumped me - coward. I called cops and was the talk of the school. Ah but no one EVER came near me after that.
    Second, was good friend at time. But once you see persons true colours, well violence is never tolerated in my books. Some words were said with drink included and then I was pushed violently from behind and held down with arms. Not nice. I never raised my fists just held person off me. To this day said person doesnt think they did anything wrong and has never apologised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

jezza wrote: »
    Um, hasn't every girl?

Nope, I haven't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I personally think seeing two girls fighting is the biggest turn off i can ever see, it makes them look like scumbags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

BrynW wrote: »
    I personally think seeing two girls fighting is the biggest turn off i can ever see, it makes them look like scumbags

Sexist fecker!!! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Never been in a fight with anyone, my heart wouldn't really be in it if I was and I'd get made bits of I'd say. I have to get very very very very angry before I get physically violent, it's only happened once that I can remember and luckily the person in question wasn't around at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Dragan wrote: »
    Sexist fecker!!! lol

I think the same about lads who fight on the street aswell tho! Not the turn off part, the scumbag part :pac: lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

A turn off for me, is someone not standing up for themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

I once called my cousin a slut (which I stand by whole heartedly) and she slapped me across the face. I reckon she only highlighted herself as the skag whore she is-:P I walked away with finger marks on my face but my dignity intact.

I remember once this girl from my home town, 15 years old with a baby. She was standing in the middle of the street trying to start a fight with some poor girl with the baby on her hip. I just thought it was appalling. Im all for equal rights and womens liberation- but a bit of dignity never hurt anyone!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Thumpette wrote: »
    I remember once this girl from my home town, 15 years old with a baby. She was standing in the middle of the street trying to start a fight with some poor girl with the baby on her hip. I just thought it was appalling. Im all for equal rights and womens liberation- but a bit of dignity never hurt anyone!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

BrynW wrote: »
    Depends if it's two drunk b|tchs on the street, or something like Old School:cool::D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

the_syco wrote: »
    Depends if it's two drunk b|tchs on the street, or something like Old School:cool::D

Clearly it didn't do anything for me, don't even remember that scene.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

jezza wrote: »
    Maybe, but I have a short fuse. Very short. I don't go jumping people. But christmas 06, myself and my friend (who hates confrontation) were walking home, and there was this drunk slapper standing across the road shouting abuse at the fella she was with. I mean she was roaring at him.

Myself and my friend were chatting away and walked past her, never even looked at her. She shouted over at yer man "theres two more wh0res for you!" so I stopped walking, turned - looked at my friend and said loud enough for her to hear "whos she callin a wh0re?"

She got all up in my face, "I'm callin you a wh0re" oh are ya really?

I'm not gonna stand back or walk away from that. No way.

Another day was in Athlone with my brother, walking down that bridge near subway. 3 little pikey bitches were sitting there, all kitted out in their skanger uniforms.
    I'm not minding them, and one smart little bitch was like "WHAHAHAHAHAH! WHO LEH BARBIE OUHA HER BOX WHAHAHAHAHA" Whatever. I was making my way back towards her but my brother pretty much dragged me up the street.

I just don't understand this attitude at all. To say I couldn't care less about these people who have never met me is the understatement of the century. Most of these comments wouldn't even register with me. How does a stranger saying anything about me have the slightest affect on me? Its not worth a thought, let alone a fight.

I don't know, maybe you think that by letting people bad mouth you in public your peers will think less of you for not standing of for yourself. If you don't care about these kind of things, then there is nothing to 'stand up for' and people will respect you for not wasting your time on such things.

I don't even get in argument much. Now doubt get me wrong, I'm fairly opinionated and I'm quite sure of any opinion that I do hold but in most cases I fail to see the point in arguing with anyone. Usually as no matter what you will say you will never change their opinion. Having a reasoned debate is a completely different matter.

I dunno, I just think you'd have a much less stressful life if you stop caring what most people (let alone strangers) thought about you