Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

harwareversand.de or dell outlet (1000E) ?

Options
  • 24-05-2008 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

which is better. not looking for overclocking or an early adopter gaming beast. looking more for a top audio card, graphics around last years best mark, a raid set up and silent running.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭skuzzb

Have you built a system before?

Its a bit of fun and you learn alot about how to fix little problems you might have and it doesnt take that much effort.

However if ya dont have time to tweak on a weekly basis, I would just with the dell on this option to be honest....you could spend waaay less than 1000 if your not top end gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭AtomicHorror

col123 wrote: »
    which is better. not looking for overclocking or an early adopter gaming beast. looking more for a top audio card, graphics around last years best mark, a raid set up and silent running.

Can't speak for the Dell outlet but Hardwareversand has to be one of the worst PC hardware companies I've used. I ordered a computer from them a month ago and it hasn't been dispatched yet. My sad tale of 14 emails, 5 different customer service reps and circular conversations can be read in the retailer discussion sticky thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭col123

@AtomicHorror
    sorry to hear that, i noticed the Hardwareversand name while scanning through some threads here thats why i mentioned them.
    @skuzzb
    i reckon i could build easy enough, i was just wondering if id be paying extra for the privilege if iwasnt planning on early-adopting/overclocking/water-cooling.

Advertisement