Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Food

• 24-05-2008 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

What are your foodie plans this weekend? I hate cooking during the week so I usually take some time to do some cooking over the weekend.

I'm going to stick some music on in the kitchen and cook up a storm shortly;)

I plan to cook:

chorizo and canelinni bean bake
    Penang curry
    mushroom risotto
    Italian meatballs
    Croque Monsieur (for tomorrow morning, the recipe is from Nigella Express and can be left over night and then shoved in the oven in the morning)
    Italian sausage and red lentil casserole

Most of it will be shoved in the freezer but some will, no doubt, be shoved in my mouth:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

I enjoy cooking (I'm not the greatest cook, but I haven't poisoned anyone yet ;)), but I hate cooking on a Saturday night, so that's always takeaway night in our house. I usually do something nice for Sunday, but going to my parents tomorrow, so looking foward to Mam roast!!

Your menu sounds delish by the way. Enjoy!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

This evening, hoummus, falafels and rhubarb crumble (fresh from the garden).
    ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Minder

Not much difference between weekday and weekend here. I cook from scratch most nights - weekends might involve more dishes - thai or indian meals where I'll make several dishes, breads or maybe desserts. Or possibly something from one of my coffee table cookbooks - if I can find the ingredients.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Hello, there is already a thread for people to talk about all thier wonderful food ideas and recipes.
    Here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055068620

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement