Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots comes to Tramore

• 24-05-2008 2:12pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Heard about this a while ago, but its official now. Boots have taken over Hogans Pharmacy (and have applied for planning permission to level the floor partly between the old store and new store). Great news for Tramore with all the development happening in the town recently including Tesco & Lidl.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

thats brill......be good size if they are knocking through, saw that during the week was wondering what was going in there, well now i know!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I had only a glance at the planning application but I gather they want to make it one big store but want to raise the floor first to add a stairway (I think). But they are definately using the two buildings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

pommers wrote: »
    thats brill......be good size if they are knocking through, saw that during the week was wondering what was going in there, well now i know!

wow yeah pommers, its liketotally amazing. sometimes i get itchy just waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

thats me longshanks easily pleased......im like so thrilled!!!

Advertisement