Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hybrid Cat

• 24-05-2008 2:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Was watching this video on youtube about ligers and found a link to these hybrid domestic cats called Ashera cats (this is just the liger vid for anyone who is into that sort of thing, dont get to see enough ligers on discovery/national geo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HgW86TwF_o)

Anyway this is the new hybrid cat, Some are bread natuarrly by breeders others - they take overie from a asian domestic cat implant it with the sperm of a african cat, let the mother asian cat carry the baby to term and you get...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0syWC3keUdc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZEgvh_u_Ts&NR=1

colers on cats are cruel

Id love to get one $20,000 sollers well they where almost $30,000 in january.
    Well i supose you could buy a male and female and try to bread them yourseelf to make the money back. One of the vids on you tube is the cat taking a dump in a toilet but you can train any cat to do that, our cat used to use the toilet if it didnt want to go out but when we moved house he stopped doing it.

I suppose if you where getting an Ashera cat the country would be better, more land and less chance of someone trying to steal/random it whicch i hear happens in dublin (to dogs)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

...and..?
    Were you looking for Animals & Pet Issues or Cool Links?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Thats not a bad idea. But im going to bring it a step further, I am going to breed a Roma gypsy and an Irish traveler.
    Can you imagine the resulting crime wave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭seaner

its pretty sad isn't it? Designer kitties...(i'd love one)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Does it use less petrol than your standard cat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Karoma wrote: »
    ...and..?
    Were you looking for Animals & Pet Issues or Cool Links?

Hmm i wondered if that would happen, maybe if next time i dont put youtube links but just say type Ashera into you tube?

I thought with all the cats stuff on boards this would be a topic of interest which is why it was placed in AH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

User45701 wrote: »
    Hmm i wondered if that would happen, maybe if next time i dont put youtube links but just say type Ashera into you tube?

I thought with all the cats stuff on boards this would be a topic of interest which is why it was placed in AH

Nope, it'd happen if you did it that way too. Why? There's no discussion opening, no viewpoint expressed, nada, zip. What cat stuff on boards? The stuff in Animal & Pet issues, or do you mean the lolcats which aren't really about the cats..? Meh. Moving thread.

Advertisement