Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Bed Townhouse €????

Options
  • 24-05-2008 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am a first time buyer and would love to buy the above in Charlesland. I see from various sites the asking price is €375k and above. Although I hear the actual selling price is closer to €360. Anybody know if there is any truth in this???

any insight much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

The Truth is that the townhouses have come down dramatically in the lat 18 months.

They used to sell for as much as 425k but now you are likly to pay about 360- maybe more depending on orientation of garden.

This is the case as basically all the townhouses are almost the same when it comes to condition etc and since Charlesland has a large amount of 'first time buyer' houses in it and there is always more than 10 up for sale basic supply and demand factors apply.

In the long run its not a bad buy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

There's already a thread on house prices here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055111127

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement