Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Just bought a car - already blue smoke.

Options
124»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Thanks Man. This was my first venture into car buying and frankly when I look back at all the grief, I've learned an awful lot. Next time I buy a car I know exactly how to act. If there's one tip I'd have it's buy local. Garages might care more if you're local because they know you could affect their reputation locally. This guy in Tallaght couldn't give a **** about me or my point of view. Easily the most frustrating person I've ever dealt with and I work in call centres.

Advertisement