Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where do all the boy racers hang out since Shiels carpark has changed?

• 24-05-2008 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Curious to know what happend to those guys with souped up civics etc that used to hang out at the Shields carpark most evenings, where are they gone now? have they given it up altogether? :D

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

They are down the Shell station across from Flannan's now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Oh no, now I'm going to have to listen to Tiesto everytime I stop for some petrol on the way to Limerick.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

ok, I think I am offically old, I had to google Tiesto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Think Scooter. Cheesy euro dance with sped up female vocal wailing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Think Scooter. Cheesy euro dance with sped up female vocal wailing.

Sorry, that's not Tiesto. Unlike 99.9% of that **** they listen to, Tiesto is pretty good. You're thinking of that crap thats on the radio and is on every 12-15 year old's phone.

A lot go to Statoil as well, bunch of lurks (but does that make e a lurk for saying lurk? I never know!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I actually like Tiesto and Im old!! Have most of his albums, Nanya, Traffic and Adajio (Overplayed) are kicking. Maybe when Mc Donalds open up on the Gort Road we can welcome these guys back. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I actually like Tiesto and Im old!! Have most of his albums, Nanya, Traffic and Adajio (Overplayed) are kicking. Maybe when Mc Donalds open up on the Gort Road we can welcome these guys back. :D

Man you are wayyy too obsessed with McDonalds opening! Holy cow! How long left, d'you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Jay P wrote: »
    Man you are wayyy too obsessed with McDonalds opening! Holy cow! How long left, d'you know?
    Im only in town once or twice a month and its a pain in the ass having to drive to the Mc Donalds in Shannon. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

Advertisement