Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog found ,, Balbriggan

Options
  • 24-05-2008 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Hi, I dont want to post what type of Dog this is as I am sure its a pedigree and I dont want people saying its theirs if its not.(advice given to me by a person working at houseing homeless dogs).If you lost a small dog in Balbriggan over the past week, pm me please.
    cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

white highland terrier called baily missing from trimmelstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

greatgoal wrote: »
    Trimlestown?

Last seen thumbing a lift?

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/rth0009l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

still looking for the owner.
    thanks,cathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

greatgoal wrote: »

I thought of that myself, but according to the OP hes found the owner :/
    cathy01 wrote: »
    Hi, I dont want to post what type of Dog this is as I am sure its a pedigree and I dont want people saying its theirs if its not.(advice given to me by a person working at houseing homeless dogs).If you lost a small dog in Balbriggan over the past week, pm me please.
    cathy

Hi Cathy, have you tried putting up a notice in the newsagents in Castlemill and maybe Supervalu?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

The butchers have a poster in their side window about a missing dog, it could be worth a check.

Completely off topic, but since they are getting a mention they do an amazing pork stir fry, no idea what goes in it but definetly worth a try.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Gillo wrote: »
    The butchers have a poster in their side window about a missing dog, it could be worth a check.

Completely off topic, but since they are getting a mention they do an amazing pork stir fry, no idea what goes in it but definetly worth a try.

lmao.. randommm :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

With hindsight it is, sorry I was trying to sort lunch when I was posting and figure I had food on the mind.

Still hope whoever lost the dog gets it back, especialy if it's a young childs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

:d:d:d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I was in the cop shop in Balbriggan 2 weeks ago and saw a missing dog poster, it was a small dog, can't remember what breed though. have a look in there for the poster

Advertisement