Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegan Pizza

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

We happen to be making some tomorrow. The dough is vegan anyway, the book you get with your doughmaker will have an array to choose from, along with various settings and so forth. After that it's just the ingredients, yum, I'm sure poeple should try the one in the video. I suggest poeple make pizza, much nicer. I hate any I haven't made.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

where oh where do they get that soy cheese?! arghhh... sheese from scotland is the only cheese block i can lay my hand on.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Sheese tastes like @rse. Some of those redwood ones are ok though. They have a 'super melting' one too. I made vegan pizza before and just left out the cheese.

yeah, i don't usually make pizza with cheese. much nicer without the bad cheese imitation.

i always remember a friend of mine saying not to go near the cheddar types of sheese. i've only ever tried the mozzarella type. never have i tried the redwood ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Soya cheese can be found in Ireland.

Not sure about dublin but Limerick yes:

http://www.sustainable.ie/directory/subcategory.php?id=5

And I'm sure Evergreen in Galway do it too. Need to confirm that though.

• Advertisement

cool :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

The classic Naples pizza was cheese free, if that of any help

Advertisement