Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games Portals

Options
  • 24-05-2008 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

First time to post thread so hopefully on right board. My partner's son (age 12) is looking to download games from fizzy.com games portal - as neither of us has any knowledge of gaming we're just wondering if these types of portals are safe to use - no virus, safe payments etc and also if anyone can recommend good portals to use? Thanks W7 :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 HomerJay

Hi
    In general, these sites are pretty harmless. One thing to bear in mind is that if you use your email to register, you may be spammed, but this happens with a lot of free content sites now. Just may sure you have a spam filter on your email
    I'm a developer of sites like these so I know about them. Our is www.playza.com , it is still not finished but you have logon and give it a try.

Regard
    Pete
    Playza.com

Advertisement