Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ah Raging

• 24-05-2008 8:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

so had a modest gamerscore of 1500 or something in my offline account (Donegal gotta love the quality BB eh) and finally hooked my xbox up tonight to discover that my profile won't work and my profile i signed up on the xboxlive site is the one it wants to use, so no recent played games, no G, nothing. really annoying that! this happen anyoe else or does anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,530 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Its fixable, Dan.... google for "merge xbox accounts" and that should point you in the right direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

why wouldnt your gamertag work?
    name taken?

change yer gt on the xbox, you wont lose anything; sign up a new email address {anything will work, I use my gmail account for my second xbl ac} and link your gamer tag to that and sign up via the 360

I tried that merge accounts myself but it didnt work for me. been a while since i joined live so cant remember exactly why it didnt

Advertisement