Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPOILER New ad on the beebs

• 24-05-2008 11:17pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭

After the eurovison...
    Rose and the daleks in the moffat episodes, unless they're trailering the rest of the series.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

And then there's that "Dalek" we see at the end where its top half is in shadow. I guess that confirms it, Davros is coming back!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

The trailer is for the rest of the series and it is now available on www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho

EDIT: good ol youtube.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 104 ✭✭pwwillia

hey don't know if this was posted prev but on the darkhorizons website, the synopsis for season 4 is very interesting when you look at the last few episodes.
    12. "Title Unknown" (1/2)
    Beneath Skaro an old enemy rises and, using the help of disgraced former PM Harriet Jones, sets out to recreate his Dalek race in all its glory. Only the combined forces of The Doctor, his companions, Captain Jack and Sarah Jane Smith can stop him.
    First Aired: June 28th 2008

http://www.darkhorizons.com/tv/who-s4.php

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

pwwillia wrote: »
    hey don't know if this was posted prev but on the darkhorizons website, the synopsis for season 4 is very interesting when you look at the last few episodes.
    12. "Title Unknown" (1/2)
    Beneath Skaro an old enemy rises and, using the help of disgraced former PM Harriet Jones, sets out to recreate his Dalek race in all its glory. Only the combined forces of The Doctor, his companions, Captain Jack and Sarah Jane Smith can stop him.
    First Aired: June 28th 2008

http://www.darkhorizons.com/tv/who-s4.php
    I think that's nothing more than an educated guess really. We know those disperate characters are in the finale, we just don't know in what capacity. Anyway, surely Davros isn't beneath Skaro; the last we saw of him in the TV series was on an escape pod :D

pixelburp wrote: »
    I think that's nothing more than an educated guess really. We know those disperate characters are in the finale, we just don't know in what capacity. Anyway, surely Davros isn't beneath Skaro; the last we saw of him in the TV series was on an escape pod :D
    YOU DO NOT TELL DAVROS WHERE HE IS!!! YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

pixelburp wrote: »

Yes.
    And Skaro had just been destroyed by the Hand of Omega as well hadn't it?

Timey wimey stuff, I would think.
    We've never heard who led the daleks in the time war...

Yes.
    And Skaro had just been destroyed by the Hand of Omega as well hadn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

SDooM wrote: »
    Timey wimey stuff, I would think.
    We've never heard who led the daleks in the time war...
    Was it not the emperor? There are a few references to him. The doctor kill both side because the emperor had got the mystical orb of yesbodus +4 might etc.

Anyway if they bring back davro they better kill him, its like they're intent of resurrecting all the useless monsters and characters from the past.

Was it not the emperor? There are a few references to him. The doctor kill both side because the emperor had got the mystical orb of yesbodus +4 might etc.

Anyway if they bring back davro they better kill him, its like they're intent of resurrecting all the useless monsters and characters from the past.
    I may have just missed that.

I read somewhere that RTD was purposefully resurrecting them in the order they first appeared in.

I'm very fond of Davros, he's not that useless. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Anyway if they bring back davro they better kill him,

Bobby Davro? It's not getting that bad, is it?

• Advertisement

Bobby Davro? It's not getting that bad, is it?

Wouldnt be the first eastenders/ who crossover episode...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

There have been many claims but this is apparently genuine

MASSIVE SPOILER

Doesn't look like they've done much with the design at all.

Looks just as cheap as ever...

Holy mother of shíte! It's him!

I dunno, it's too hard to tell through the quality of the image what the mask is like. I remain to have it confirmed

It's more the top that he's wearing that looks a bit on the cheapo side.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

its not a great photo , the top/tunic he's wearing is supposed to be made of leather with buckles on the side.
    The new head piece is consistent with what inside sources have said he'll look like

If it's real, I think they've done a good job, looking at it a bit more. Davros, like the Daleks themselves, is *extremely* iconic & to deviate too much from the original designs (which were pretty spiffing to begin with in fairness) would be a bad idea. Kudos!

DOKKKTOR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Getting on a bit isnt he?

come to think of it, why dosnt he simply just grow a new body and start hanging round with the girlies? Solve everyone's problems that.

Getting on a bit isnt he?

come to think of it, why dosnt he simply just grow a new body and start hanging round with the girlies? Solve everyone's problems that.

The Doctor VS teen angst Davros?

• Advertisement
Advertisement