Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little pages

Options
  • 25-05-2008 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭

Am I going mental or have those little pages beside the page numbers on threads just appeared?

Dont remember seeing them before but after some thought feel as though cant trust own memory/mind and seek assistance.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

What is it you're talking about? Can you post a screen shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I'm assuming they mean the little icons on multipage threads multipage.gif

As seen from the forum view.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Eh, artists impression do ya?

Looks like this..

I hate romas (little page 1,2,3,4..)

Yore Ma, I would (little page 1,2,3,4,5..)

and so on.

Yes they've been there quite a while. :)

Sherifu wrote: »
    Yes they've been there quite a while. :)

Oh.

Right.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Peared wrote: »
    Eh, artists impression do ya?

Looks like this..

I hate romas (little page 1,2,3,4..)

Yore Ma, I would (little page 1,2,3,4,5..)

and so on.
    Ah those things, yeah they've been around for quite some time now.

Sherifu wrote: »
    I'm assuming they mean the little icons on multipage threads multipage.gif

As seen from the forum view.

Yes, these guys!

Morto.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Actually, on a similar enough question (similar in the sense that I too may well have failed to notice!) ...

... when did the Similar Threads table start popping up at the bottom of pages?

... why does it appear on some and not on others?

... and I wonder if that is why we seem to be seeing an increase in the resurrection of zombie threads?

Actually, on a similar enough question (similar in the sense that I too may well have failed to notice!) ...

... and I wonder if that is why we seem to be seeing an increase in the resurrection of zombie threads?
    During the week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ah, thanks Sherifu ... been a ver' busy week!!

The reason why it doesn't appear on some probably means that the thread doesn't share enough characteristics with other threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

well now that i see it, very bottom of this page is a link to a 'similar thread' in politics from early 2002....we're goin backwards in time! zOMG!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Whats the point of the page symbol? Surely the page numbers in brackets signals well enough that its a multipage thread?, even to the slowest among us )

Advertisement