Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie Collaboration

Options
  • 25-05-2008 7:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

Any of ye protools/cubase heads up for some boardsie collaboration, just for a bit of a laugh?.

Basically, everyone creates some tracks, drums, bass, guitar, piano - whichever your preference. We set up a hosting account such as e-snips.com or whichever were everyone can download each others tracks and add to them and see what the outcome is?

Should there be any vocalists or song writers wanting to add lyrics to them they can also work away. Think of it as a virtual band or something.

Interested anyone?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

Tried this a few times before. I will make a real effort now I have some free time though so count me in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 jay-susman

this sounds real cool, any chance we could include logic users aswell??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

No!
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

I am more into electronic stuff - anybody fancy hooking up around the D7 area - interested in doing DnB, Breakcore, experimental, gives a shout buds! (I use Reason and ProTools)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

empirix wrote: »
    I am more into electronic stuff - anybody fancy hooking up around the D7 area - interested in doing DnB, Breakcore, experimental, gives a shout buds! (I use Reason and ProTools)

I am in the D7 are myself and I use Reasons and Pro tools so lets do something creative like make a banging get the fuc% outta my face slamming drum and bass track.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Right well anyone thats interested, I have created an esnips account. (www.esnips.com).

Username: boardscollab@gmail.com
    Password: ilovemusic

Its fairley self explanatory. If you go the folder tab you should see a folder called "boardscollab stuff". When you go into that folder, on the right hand side under "things you can do" there is an upload file icon and away we go!.

Obviously give your files a decent name and description so we keep some sort of management on the account. If your files are too large then possibly zip them, though we have 5GB of free space so it should be loads...

Looking forward to working with ye, hopefully we should have a boards album ready for release at xmas :)

Advertisement