Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ideas for today with a little one?

Options
  • 25-05-2008 10:51am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

Okay its beautiful out there and I already did the picnic thing yesterday.

Does anyone know anything outdoors in the region on today? (that would be suitable/enjoyable for a little person too). Your suggestions most welcome. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

There's a free family thing in Castlebar folk museum or something? 12 - 5

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

The Castlebar thing was good, we went yesterday.
    Few pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/magnumlady/sets/72157605226228572/
    and its free

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

Thanks a million guys. Looks good, but may just be a litle bit out of my driving range for today. Wil keep it in mind for again, i have seen they do concerts there too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

Don't know if this will be useful but Riverstown Folk Park has it's family day next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

The family day in Castlebar is just on for this weekend, although the museum is there...but might be a bit too 'old' for little ones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement