Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

washing machine repairs

Options
  • 25-05-2008 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

hey everyone! does anyone know where i can get a washing machine repaired? my tricity bendix washer/dryer is acting up and won't spin during the wash or the final spin. looked @ goldenpages.ie and couldn't find any results for cork city. any ideas? thx.

zenzen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

there is a place behind 4 star pizza on western road there is a slip road behind it cant remember the name but there is one there, it's the st directly across from the subway by the peace park. sorry a bit vague on the directions. you could give av repairs on fr mathew st a call on the off chance that they might do it or recommend somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

chuci wrote: »
    there is a place behind 4 star pizza on western road

Washing machine repairs on Hanover street I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭zenzen

thanks a mil guys! will get in contact with them tommorrow!

zenzen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

deRanged wrote: »
    Washing machine repairs on Hanover street I think.

ya thats the one cheers for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Bailey05

zenzen wrote: »
    thanks a mil guys! will get in contact with them tommorrow!

zenzen

I know its a while, but how did your service work out with this company.Need to get mine serviced also and was wondering if they did a good and fair priced job?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 mogsmoo

Hi, I have a hotpoint wmg 720 and it was working perfectly until I decided to clean out the pump,but couldn't open the lid tried my hardest and it would'nt stir now I have water flowing from the machine ,even though I didnt even open it out, is it possible for me to fix this myself ,,,help anyone out there to give me advice .

Advertisement