Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hiding

Options
  • 25-05-2008 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

My next in a long line of questions, is about hiding. Is there any set requirements to hiding (apart from having the skill). I was just wondering if for example someone has you targeted, can you not go into stealth, or do you just have to be in specific areas (shaded areas)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

If anyone in your group is in combat you can't hide, I believe if someone has you targeted you can't hide either. That aside it's still an incredible skill for everyone imo, it's the skill I've put the most points into and has saved me a few times and won me alot of fights by letting me get the jump on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

If its a one v one you can hide if you break line of sight(for them), I've done it numerous times in combat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Also if you're in the broad daylight you'll be spotted a lot easier, so try stick near shadows around foliage or trees.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

If you are up against a necro/demo don't bother. The pets just keep following you anyway.

Advertisement