Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fury...

Options
  • 25-05-2008 12:59pm

I was rolled on Fury the other night as a demonologist, and tbh its a horrible server. Wait times and the inability to log in sometimes.. Coming from Outland server in WoW I really cba with that. Is it worth lvling on it at the mo? I have a 16 dark templar on battlescar atm which seems to have a few Irish people so I might stay there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,338 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It's crap. Every time I've tried to log in to my character this morning I'm getting a message, 'server is full, try another server'. No queue, no chance to get it and use my character, nothing but the choice to create a new character on a new server. This, coupled with the fact that I had to wait all day yesterday to get a new CD key is not endearing the game to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Fury and Wildsoul are by far the most popular servers. Fury in particular is a problem because EVERYONE has been trying to get on it. People wait until 2 or 3am to create a character on it, and that only adds to the problem because they then think they can play that character whenever they want during the day, when the server is full. Funcom are right to cap it and force people to move to other servers imo.

It might seem unfair, but the servers are only set up for a certain amount of people at launch, it doesn't work when everyone trys to play on the one server. It's like having a hall of doors leading to the same kind of room, but everyone trys to run into the one with the coolest name and they get stuck because the door is only so wide. The cap will raise of course after a while but only when the game population is spread a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

Yeah but theres only 2 Pvp servers, rest are pve/rp or cultural :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

nix wrote: »
    Yeah but theres only 2 Pvp servers, rest are pve/rp or cultural :(

They made two more PvP servers, Battlescar and Soulstorm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

OctavarIan wrote: »
    They made two more PvP servers, Battlescar and Soulstorm :)

After early access, after they let in 600,000 people, after they gave them only two options to roll pvp when huge demand was there, 6 days of investment and they didn't forsee that they would not re-roll and that everybody else would want to play with their mates? Bit of a farce tbh, especially since all the talk on the forums was pvp this and pvp that.

Me and guildy's are waiting for free character transfer to another server.

• Advertisement
Advertisement