Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help!!!

Options
  • 25-05-2008 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hey guys,

Myself and Fiancee are starting to plan are wedding and he has asked me to pick the type of cermony we want. We will be getting married in the states with his family and friends and my friends but the issue is that I am not that religious and either is he and I don't know what type of cermony we should have. I have looked all over the internet for ideas and information on weddings and things like that and for some reason I can't find much so I said i would ask here and see if any one can give me some information. Anything at all would be appreciated. As I said I am not that religous nor is he but we would like a cermony of some sorth.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 tiddlywink

Hi Halistra. Congrats on your engagement first of all! Afraid I have no advice to offer on this, but I suggest you check out the Wedding forum on Boards, or put the post there, and I'm sure you will get the info you need.

Advertisement