Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gallery on boards.ie

Options
  • 25-05-2008 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

Is there a gallery for users to post pics? If not there should be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

http://albums.boards.ie/

I think you need to be a subscriber for it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Affable

http://albums.boards.ie/

I think you need to be a subscriber for it too.

Nope I got access thanks.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Karoma wrote: »
    I saw what you did there. :p
    Saw what?

<_<
    >_>

@Affable - I think you need to be a subscriber to upload pictures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

first time i saw the gallery on boards.ie.
    why is there no option to add this to my user cp.
    eg.subscribe to this thread.THREAD TOOLS.
    so that i can find it quicker?

• Advertisement

Alan Ford wrote: »
    first time i saw the gallery on boards.ie.
    why is there no option to add this to my user cp.
    eg.subscribe to this thread.THREAD TOOLS.
    so that i can find it quicker?
    Because I don't think it's a part of vbulletin. Here's how to get to it though. Use the boards.ie link in the menu at the top of the page. Go to sitemap and go to Albums.

Because I don't think it's a part of vbulletin. Here's how to get to it though. Use the boards.ie link in the menu at the top of the page. Go to sitemap and go to Albums.
    got that thanks but still its a pain to go that way imo.
    you dont see who posted last time,like when you go to the user cp and see the last poster and able to respond to it.
    imo it sould be able to use it via user cp to make things easier and more responce to the boards.ie gallery as it seems its is not a forum with threads.
    am i a making this difficult to understand?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

got that thanks but still its a pain to go that way imo.
    you dont see who posted last time,like when you go to the user cp and see the last poster and able to respond to it.
    imo it sould be able to use it via user cp to make things easier and more responce to the boards.ie gallery as it seems its is not a forum with threads.
    am i a making this difficult to understand?

Yes.
    It's a gallery, not a picture forum. Maybe expand on your idea or google for a vB plug-in and take it to Sys > Development > Feature Requests.
    Bookmark it.

Karoma wrote: »
    Yes.
    It's a gallery, not a picture forum. Maybe expand on your idea or google for a vB plug-in and take it to Sys > Development > Feature Requests.
    Bookmark it.
    its ok now i got it.when went to the gallery there is an option to subscribe to it,i just didnt see it.sorry for the confusion here.
    I searched my name on the know your nerds as im sure i posted a photo of myself there on the know my nerds thread and its not there now?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

its ok now i got it.when went to the gallery there is an option to subscribe to it,i just didnt see it.sorry for the confusion here.
    I searched my name on the know your nerds as im sure i posted a photo of myself there on the know my nerds thread and its not there now?
    Still there.

• Advertisement

You posted on the know your nerds thread. The know your nerds album is a seperate thing altogether.

You posted on the know your nerds thread. The know your nerds album is a seperate thing altogether.
    ah thats whats wrong 2 differant things,thanks AC.
    another thing i will have to learn on the gallery.
    back to study on it.
    thanks

Sherifu wrote: »
    its ok now it 2 differant things.
    sorted now thanks to AC.
    hansome arent i:p

Advertisement