Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eat This SH*T !!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

You're not a child any more, OP.

Grow the hell up, would you, and stop blaming everyone else for your own gaffes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Dudess wrote: »
    Also, I don't get the way some posters are defending Cheeky_gal's attitude. And then people regularly absolutely crucify Feedback thread starters who aren't anywhere near as aggressive...

Erm, its goes like this

Muppet: "**** you guys, you cant do this to me"
    The Rabble: "It appears you are quiet distressed my I be of assistance to you"
    Muppet: "**** you and the horse you rode in on"
    The rabble: "I assure you I meant no offense to you in my previous post, perhaps you'll find these links most illuminating
    Muppet: "Lock this thread now"
    The rabble: "A simply thank you would have done"
    Muppet: "I'm a 17 year old girl with perky breast, how can I possible be expected to behave myself when I'm clearly a petulant spoiled brat accustomed to whining and throwing tantrums to get my way. You're all so mean"
    Desf: "Hey babe, don't worry about all those mean mean boys, what you need is a strong man. I like football and moonlit walks along the beach"
    Muppet: "Oh desf, you're the only one who understands the depth of my womanly needs"
    Desf: "bamb"

In a nutshell.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Zaph wrote: »
    This thread gets a big

All-Thumbs-Up.jpg

from me

Agreed,
    http://www.omgod.com/albums/ownies/thread_delivers.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

maoleary wrote: »
    Hey baby, where you been all my life? :pac:

Busy rearing my kids.
    maoleary wrote: »
    Incidentally I do realise I can never post again in any forum you moderate.

I wasn't aware that you had so really your loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    And maybe people are just seeing the two sides to this. I genuinely thought my thread had been deleted accidentally so i "innocently" posted it again. If I had received a PM informing me that it was breaking charter rules I would have replied apologising but I didn't. Now I'm banned from the forum. Where's the sense in that? Maybe you're just too single minded to see that.
    in the rules, at the top of EVERY FORUM, in BOLD, STICKIED, there is a message saying posting an mc doh event will GET YOU BANNED. no ifs, buts, and maybes...

theres the sense. they are not picking on you, they are implementing the rules! how have you still no got this?!

• Advertisement

Boston wrote: »
    Erm, its goes like this

The rabble: "I assure you I meant no offense to you in my previous post, perhaps you'll find these links most illuminating
    Muppet: "I'm a 17 year old girl with perky breast, how can I possible be expected to behave myself when I'm clearly a petulant spoiled brat accustomed to whining and throwing tantrums to get my way. You're all so mean"
    Desf: "Hey babe, don't worry about all those mean mean boys, what you need is a strong man. I like football and moonlit walks along the beach"
    Muppet: "Oh desf, you're the only one who understands the depth of my womanly needs"

In a nutshell.

Well aside from the grief and abuse Desf will get when someone pms this thread to his GF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Erm, its goes like this

In a nutshell.

Lol! :D
    At least theres a humourous side to it now lets all be friends eh? :)

A moderator has everything to do with this. I'm 17, you on the other hand should have the cop on being a "mature adult" to be showing a good example but with this here is the type of thing a 10 year old would say.

There are plenty of poster who are 17 or younger and manage do post and not make an arse of themselves on this site to the extent people are surprised at their age.

So the I am only a lickle girlie won't cut you any slack.
    And maybe people are just seeing the two sides to this. I genuinely thought my thread had been deleted accidentally so i "innocently" posted it again. If I had received a PM informing me that it was breaking charter rules I would have replied apologising but I didn't. Now I'm banned from the forum. Where's the sense in that? Maybe you're just too single minded to see that.

You were infracted, part of that process is a pm being sent to you it's automated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

A moderator has everything to do with this. I'm 17, you on the other hand should have the cop on being a "mature adult"
    LOL
    "I'm 17, I'm only a kid, wa, wa". I'm sure you say the same thing when you're getting people to get booze from the offie for ya and when you're buying condoms. How about you stop using it as an excuse for your mindlessly aggressive attitude here and admit you were... mindlessly aggressive?
    By the way, there are moderators here who are 17. It's not solely the preserve of adults. And yeah, you're 17. All the more reason to not act like a 13-year-old.
    this here is the type of thing a 10 year old would say.
    It's the type of thing a 10 year old would say... how? Because you don't like it and it's pointing out unreasonable behaviour by you which you just can't admit to? LOL at the irony of you clinging on to your age as licence for immaturity and then lecturing me on my "immaturity".
    I genuinely thought my thread had been deleted accidentally so i "innocently" posted it again. If I had received a PM informing me that it was breaking charter rules I would have replied apologising but I didn't. Now I'm banned from the forum. Where's the sense in that? Maybe you're just too single minded to see that.
    That's not what I'm referring to and you know it. I'm referring to your hysterical abuse which you just keep on conveniently forgetting about.

But the MCD thing: you've been a member for a while now, surely you've noticed stickies all over the site warning people not to post about anything to do with MCD? I mean it wouldn't even require reading the charter. The stickies are actually separate threads to the charter. The ban is perfectly fair.

Dudess wrote: »
    LOL
    "I'm 17, I'm only a kid, wa, wa". I'm sure you say the same thing when you're getting people to get booze from the offie for ya and when you're buying condoms. How about you stop using it as an excuse for your mindlessly aggressive attitude here and admit you were... mindlessly aggressive?
    By the way, there are moderators here who are 17. It's not solely the preserve of gay adults. And yeah, you're 17. All the more reason to not act like a 13-year-old.

It's the type of thing a 10 year old would say... how? Because I'm gay you don't like it and it's pointing out unreasonable behaviour by you which you just can't admit to? LOL at the irony of you clinging on to your age as licence for immaturity and then lecturing me on my "immaturity".

That's not what I'm referring to and you know it. I'm referring to your hysterical abuse which you just keep on conveniently forgetting about.

But the MCD thing: you've been a member for a while now, surely you've noticed stickies all over the site warning people not to post about anything to do with MCD? I mean it wouldn't even require reading the charter. The stickies are actually separate threads to the charter. The ban is perfectly fair.

You're right...

I'm wrong...

I apologise...

Let's be friends? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Whos 13? :pac:

I'll be yore friend if Des is ever mean :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

kaimera wrote: »
    Whos 13? :pac:

Me. Desf is so mean, I need a strong man who understands all these strange new emotions I'm feeling deep inside.

Me. Desf is so mean, I need a strong man who understands all these strange new emotions I'm feeling deep inside.

Ah There, there Boston.
    *hug*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

put simply..

stop using your age as an excuse, if you feel as a 17 year old your not mature enough to abide by the rules and treat people with civility then dont post here, life will go on

you came in with a terribly big chip on your soulder, quite troll like and from seeing so many trolls here people are used to just responding with piss taking to them now.

anyway, i dont wanna make a long post here, just wanna say thanks to all who posted in this thread, i enjoyed catching up in the last few minutes and had some good laughs on the way!

group hug?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

d598ad1d081cbce79951ef6acbc5f68b.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

This is one strange thread it reminds me of when I lived at home with my 4 sisters and 3 of them had the same menstrual cycle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Well aside from the grief and abuse Desf will get when someone pms this thread to his GF.
    Oh no, please don't.

I'm never mean to my friends.

DesF wrote: »
    Oh no, please don't.

I'm never mean to my friends.
    but then that means we...and I thou...bu... :(

Harsh seansouth

but then that means we...and I thou...bu... :(
    What? Out with it man.
    Harsh seansouth
    It's how I roll.

DesF wrote: »
    What? Out with it man.

It's how I roll.
    *it's just how I roll

At least get it right.

• Advertisement

:rolleyes:

:pac:

Stop being mean to everyone.

I know what that pacman thingy represents you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I just saw a commercial for an animal welfare charity with both Jewel and a one eyed puppy in it, yet this thread saddens me far more than those two pathetic forms.

When did you guys started assuming that I moderate with public opinion in mind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

yay I have access to Soccer - can't even remember when I requested it. Mind you I don't think I've ever posted there - probably why I still have access :D

You're all gay.

:D

PSI wrote: »
    I just saw a commercial for an animal welfare charity with both Jewel and a one eyed puppy in it, yet this thread saddens me far more than those two pathetic forms.

Sup PSI.

Which forums are pathetic?
    When did you guys started assuming that I moderate with public opinion in mind?

I never assumed that.

Because assume makes an ass of u and me.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

forms Des, forms. Jewel and the Puppy, specifically.

Cheeky Girl, I'm looking at your access request now. For the record, I don't articularly care about age, gender, height, weight, race, hair color or nationality (although I do have a mild anti-japanese bias), so be warned, if you get into soccer and you break the rules, you'll be treated the same as everyone else.

HAHA

It's RED HOT!!! lol! Thats hilarious!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055300525

• Advertisement

forms Des, forms. Jewel and the Puppy, specifically.

Cheeky Girl, I'm looking at your access request now. For the record, I don't articularly care about age, gender, height, weight, race, hair color or nationality (although I do have a mild anti-japanese bias), so be warned, if you get into soccer and you break the rules, you'll be treated the same as everyone else.

Thats fair, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement