Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foxy Chopper hairdressers

• 25-05-2008 5:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Are they any good? And does anybody know how much a cut and highlites would be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 **magnolia**

Hi, I go there all the time and its the best hairdressers I have been to in years as I have never come out unhappy, it has never been more than 120 for a cut and highlights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭miss deise

I am kinda biased cos I know one of the hair dressers, but I have gone to a few others in the town, and in other towns, and I've come out of Foxy Choppers pretty happy, as opposed to being kind of dubious as to what has been done to my hair.

They listen to ya, and do what you want them to... They're quite reasonable as well compared to others...

I've never had highlights though, so I'm not sure how much they cost... Might be a fair bit, not sure though. Wash, cut and blow dry is very reasonable...

Well I had a full head of highlights for long hair and a cut and blow dry and it was 120 so thats not too bad. I paid 220 for the same in Tony and Guy in Dublin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

Thanks for the info, guys! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

Well I had a full head of highlights for long hair and a cut and blow dry and it was 120 so thats not too bad. I paid 220 for the same in Tony and Guy in Dublin!

im sorry as i obviously havent a clue but HOW MUCH !!!! and thats reasonable ? jesus never realised it could be that much , ive been using a hair clippers for years ( yes im hungry out) would you need to get this done often ??

but on the plus side id say ya look great :D

p.s would tony or guy wear balaclavas and carry bags with swag written on them

• Advertisement

Mmm the joys of being a girl! It needs to be topped up every few weeks so thats why Im a brunette at the moment :D

If I could get away with the clippers I would but I dont think many guys are into that unless they have a Sinead O'Connor thing going on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

nothing worse then a fella fighting the girlfriend over whos turn it is to use the clippers !!!!

Advertisement